“Amazing hotel and service”

Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort
Ranked #15 of 31 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Amazing hotel and service”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Please don't read negative reviews here. I was a bit concerned to go there but that was a nice surprise. It is a 4 star hotel but staff working there make it 5* You need to review your expectation what you want to see first. If you are a posh snob type then this is not a place for you. But if you are going to have good time then you will never find better place.

Hotel - beautiful gardens, pools, nice rooms. I came for a honey moon with my wife and other couple. On 3rd or 4th day I was introduced to hotel director Mr Samy Bindary and we were moved to superior room and our friends as well. Thank you Mr Samy and that was a pleasure to meet you. Hotel is not at the beach though but there is a minibus to take you very often. There is a decent aquapark with 2 bars and hot food all day. Best pizza and chips (fries) I had.
Rooms nice and clean, Mahmoud Alkasas did a fantastic service and every day new towel origami. there was one more room cleaner that i don't remember name but I wanted to thank for finding my Boss watch. Aseem reception manager is the person who looked after us. I was sick and he personally came to our room to check I am ok, then assisted with all our requests and helped to upgrade rooms.

Food - There are 2 restaurants 1 more quiet and main with lots of people. And this is something you may not like. A bit chaos and bit messy, but with a quantity of people coming, going and messing tables you can't expect English 5* restaurant standards there. Best to have a table outside. Food was good every day. I read review about it and I was scared I will not like it. I ate like pig, trust me. Elsayed, Bedair, Hazem, Mohamed, Ahmed thank you for making us to feel like VIP, brilliant.

I would go back!

Room Tip: Superior or with pool view
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
samy b, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, 19 September 2014
Dear M. / Michal

I would like to express my deep appreciation for your nice feedback about Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh, I could not have asked for nicer comments.

I am writing to express my gratitude for your time and consideration in support of our efforts to provide memorable experience to our guests.

The entire staff of Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh is looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel, wishing we could provide better service during your coming vacation.

On behalf of the Park Inn family, I express heartfelt thanks for your comments on Trip Advisor.

We will be very happy, if we can be your host once again at your ‘Home away from Home” in the near future,

samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (554)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Wincanton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I went here with my Aunty at the end of February for a "sun" break.
The hotel was lovely and all the staff were friendly. The animation team were great and really tried to get people involved with activities in the day and evening.
The hotel wasn't full - which was actually quite nice and meant that there was always a good sun bed and lots of space in the pool.
For "all Inclusive" the food and drink options were more than sufficient.
It was a cheap fairly last minute holiday but brilliant value for money.
The only slight negative would be the "free wifi" - it doesn't work well and got a little frustrating after a while.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear M. / Heyley

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about your recent stay at our Park Inn Resort and for your kind support.

I would like to thank you personally about your constructive feed back during your recent stay, our dear guest feedback is very essential to improve our performance to meet your expectations,

Wishing to see you soon again at “your home away from home" me, and all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards from all the Park Inn Resort family.

Thanks & Best regards.

Samy Bindary.
Caister-on-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This was our 7th annual visit to Park in & when visiting Egypt we would never go anywhere else. We just love the whole package. All the staff are so friendly & helpful right from top management to the cleaners & gardeners always ready with a lovely smile. ElSayed Khirey of the Lotus Bar gets 10/10 for service he works so hard as do the pool boys always there with clean towels ready on the sun beds. Mohammed left our room spotless every day with the addition of flowers & some lovely towel creations & an endless supply of water, tea & coffee.The food was great a wide variety of lovely tasty dishes & Ahmed & his team were always on hand offering a clean table & drinks etc. The night time bar staff were also great fun, a lovely team. Reception also are a great team & very welcoming as soon as you walk in the door as are the porters & security staff. Add to that 2 weeks of unbroken sunshine & winter warmth, what more can you ask. See you all next year.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Diane H
Dear M. / Roger & Diane

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Just done 1 week as a family of 4 in this hotel (8th - 15th April) and I can't tell you enough how poor it was. It's a greedy hotel with rude staff and poor standards and we wouldn't go back if it was free. That's how bad it was!! Big mention to 'On the Beach' also who we booked it with, they sold us a hotel which indicated that it was on the beach when it was actually a bus ride away.

Many people seem toj think this hotel is fantastic so before I go on with the review, let me just explain that this is our 7th time in Nabq Bay Sharm in 5 years and this is well below the standard of the hotels we have been in before and all have been the same star standard. Of course 4* Egypt isn't comparable to 4* English but this place really was a massive disappointment. For starters, take any ideas you have of Radisson hotels and bin them straight away.

Start with some positives. The hotel grounds are beautiful, the room was cleaned well.

But.........

The single restaurant (of course you can pay for another one) is nothing short of a cattle market. Anyone who says that a lot of Sharm hotels are like this then sorry but this place is awful! Dirty cutlery, almost all cups and glasses chipped, noisy unorganised chaos, tables don't get wiped, no air con and flies galore. Food choice is basic and the salad dishes are basically slop with not enough spoons so it just ends up getting mixed up. Simple rule - get in, grab something quick and get out. Forget having a nice meal and a glass of wine. Trust me, this will not happen. I heard people saying 'we'll you can find something to eat', of course you can but you've paid cracking money to be on holiday, you're not trying to survive in the jungle! They will of course sell you a nice burger at the bar anytime through the day for £8 which is just an insult.

Bar service. I have never had as many arguments with rude arrogant staff. It could have spoilt my holiday but fortunately there were so many other things wrong that I just laughed at them.There are a few really nice, friendly, genuine and helpful staff (a few). There are some horrible rude staff who argue all the time and do their best to wind you up. It really gets up your nose! There is no bar in reception so you can go upstairs (no air con) but then can only bring plastic yoghurt pot sized kids party cups down to the lobby where the slow wi fi and comfortable seats are. By the time you get down the stairs, you have either spilt your drink or taken a sip on the way down and it's gone. Joke!

The hotel has a rule apparently that you can't take drinks from the bar to your room. They expect you to pay for them. Wow - we're talking 5.00pm not 3 in the morning. Another embarrassing argument. Stick your chest out and stand your ground for 5 minutes and voila - 2 more yoghurt pot sized flexi cups. Why did I bother??

The water park is poor. No rings at all so the lazy river is a waste of time. The slides are so timid, slow and uneven that they are a waste of time and at times painful. You might keep the kids entertained for a couple of hours if you're lucky but if you've booked your holiday on the strength of it - ouch!!

The beach. Get a shuttle bus from over the road at the Radisson Blu. You are allowed to use a small roped off area between two hotels and not go outside the ropes. Guard on duty. Talk about feeling like the poor relations. You can use the jetty though which is fine.

Other than the bog standard - there are certainly not many extras that we have come accustomed in Sharm. Ice cream is served for 1 hour each day on the beach. Put that in perspective - you have to cross a main road, dodge camels and get on a bus to get a scoop of ice cream. You can of course buy one in the hotel! No pizza guy in the restaurant, no sandwich man, no afternoon cakes, not a right lot really!

Room was below par but clean. General cleanliness of the hotel though was awful and lacking basic standards in most areas.

Entertainment is poor unfortunately. During our week they had two table tennis tournaments round the pool and other than stretching and aqua aerobics each day, there was no other entertainment round the pool, no volley ball, no water polo. Even the music was dodgy with classic and jazz renditions of modern classics.

Evening entertainment was usual Sharm standard belly dancer, spiny skirt man, magician, Mr & Mrs Hotel etc. but no real effort and venue was awful and no air con and nowhere near enough seats.

Obviously reviews on this hotel are very mixed but I've taken the time to write this to help people spend their money on a holiday that they want and not one that they have to dig deep to make the most of or tolerate. Any more than one week here with kids would be very hard work.

One last top - TGI Fridays is just down the road and is very nice and very reasonably priced!

1 Thank Robert G
samy b, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, 18 September 2014
Our Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here with us.

Please accept our sincere apology that we could not meet your expectation, our dear guest’s feedback is very valuable to improve our performance to meet our guest satisfaction,

All your comments were explained in details with all the departments concerned and all the necessary action are taken in order to provide our guests the highest standard of service.

Despite the dissatisfaction in this occasion, we do indeed look forward to have an opportunity to be of better service and we do hope to receive and welcome you again at Park Inn Resort in the near future to satisfy you more and We really hope that you will give us once more the chance to host you as our esteemed guest in the near future

Best regards
Hotel manager
cheshire
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Our stay was made by the staff who remembered us from our last visit like Hassan from recreation , Tamer in house keeping , Hazem in the main dining hall and of cause Mr Samy the manager who looked after us again , the aqua park is well maintained by staff allways cleaning the pools or lazy river , house keeping was very good towels and bedding change when needed allways asking if every things fine and that were happy with the room , the food was not upto the usual standard but we have seen that the manager has employed a new chef and he is looking to do his own menu and improve the choice of food on offer , all in all we had a good relaxing holiday again (8th time at park inn) thanks to the staff and management .

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear M. / King

We would like to pass our utmost appreciation and thanks for issuing your very positive review regarding your recent stay at our Park Inn Resort.

We are more than happy, that Park inn team with our service and facilities could make your stay memorable, and you spend enjoyable time with us,

.Best Regards
Samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This the first time i have felt i needed to add a poor review as the food in the main restaurant is very basic and not up to standard. The main bar for the evening needs updating and is not where you would want to spend a evening. The entertainment is terrible and even my children asked to leave, and also not enough seating and a small basic bar.
The only good thing was the pool areas are very nice and the staff are excellent and go out of their way to help you.

Room Tip: Don't have a standard room as we had a superior room which was still basic.
2 Thank nancekivell
Our Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here with us.

Best regards
Hotel manager
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014

me and my family have just spent 2 weeks at the park inn from the 23rd march 2014 to 6th april 2014, all in all the holiday was excellent the staff are also exellent they made me and my family more than welcome especially elsayed-khirey from the lotus bar he was brilliant and was always on hand when we needed us it was a pleasure to meet him also mohammed gamal from the tiran bar and beach bar was an amazing host to us, ali who made the fresh eggs/ommlets every morning and also joseph and ahmed mido from the coral water sports put a smile to our face and sent us on some amazing trips, the pool staff were also more than helpful in sorting us the best sun beds for the day and been on hand for any of our needs and thank you to shelly from kids entertainment she is brilliant with the kids even left my children wanting to live out there with her and a big thanks to hazem from the restraunt, they have all made our stay the best so far in egypt will be returning to see everybody soon and hope all the staff will still be there as they make this hotel, everything else to the hotel was great and i cant complain about anything, amazing holiday surrounded by amaing staff at the park in thank you all for this xxx

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Concorde El Salam Front Hotel
Concorde El Salam Front Hotel
#63 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Re...
#92 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
#58 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Gold...
#74 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort? Share your experiences!