“Real value for money”

Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort
Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 1 May 2014

After I saw some negative comments I have doubt about the hotel; but by experience I realized that some people expecting 5 stars level where they paid 4 stars rate.
Everything were more than perfect, all the staff were more than nice (except for waiters - most of them over welcoming foreigners and ignoring Egyptian guests) but over all it's more than perfect.

The hotel is perfect for 4 stars level for 60$ per day you get:

- All inclusive food and drinks; if you missed the lunch you can eat the snacks either on the pool or at the beach.
- Aqua park with a lot of rides for adults and kids.
- wonderful site for snorkeling.
- Very nice entertainment show every night especially for the kids.
- A lot of shops near the location in case you need to buy anything.

Diving center is over priced, I advice you to use the one at next hotel "Grand Plaza" . You can reach it easily from beach; the diving center name is "Easy Diver" but it's better to ask and negotiate the price from more than place.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Mr. Mohammed,

On behalf of the management and the staff of Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh, I would like to express my appreciation for the nice feedback.

It makes the team of Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh very proud, that our team could make your stay memorable holiday. We are looking forward to see you soon in Park Inn and hope we would be able to make your next visit without any minors.

Kindly accept our warmest regards to all of your family from the Park Inn Resort family.

Best regards.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I can't believe how they make any money considering the cost of 1 week all inclusive (200gbp a head during easter week)
So although some services are so so (waiters are sloppy and if you need wifi this is a r.e.a.l problem), on the whole the excellent location, 7 pools, gym and fabulous beach (10 minute walk) more than compensate for any inconvenience.
Highly recommend and would definitely return.

Room Tip: our room was a third floor with balcony overlooking major pool. More than adequate .
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to express my gratitude for your nice feedback about Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh on TripAdvisor.

Such comments make us very proud and give us the confidence to continue improving the quality of service. I would like to express my appreciation for showing us areas where we can improve.

We would be very much delighted to see you again in Park Inn Resort Sharm EkSheikh and we are looking forward to welcome you again.
On behalf of the management team and the staff of Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh, please accept our warmest greeting.

Best Regards
Samy Bindary
Samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Food was more than I expected lots of English menus where you can expect roast meats
,beef,lamb,turkey,duck. Also
Shepherds pie .grilled chicken fajitas ,doner kebabs.homemade burgers chefs were making homemade breads and pastries and their homemade steak cut chips were amazing I'm a chef and all the food I ate was cooked to perfection.even roast potatoes were great however they would have best been served with the roasts meats .the only disappointment was the beach across the road this was coarse sand and you could not walk into the sea as the corals rocks but for the food and hospitality we received I would come back Julie from Buckinghamshire

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Julieayling
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Miss / Julie,
I would like to seize this opportunity to express my utmost appreciation for your nice feedback about our Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh on Trip Advisor

It makes us very proud and glad to read such review about or food quality; specially it comes from a professional chef like your good self,
We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh. (Your second home away from home)
Kindly accept our warmest regards from Sharm El Sheikh.

Best Regards
Samy Bindary
Samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We visited sharm el sheikh for the first time in the middle of April 2014. Water park facilities were excellent as we're the beach and snorkelling - coral reef fantastic. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and room cleaner Mohammad of 7303 was a nice guy and efficient with making animals out of towels! The rooms were big with fab air conditioning. Would defiantly recommend. A special mention to shiarf (the waiter) was very helpful with my son and I when he was sick.

2  Thank Juliet1966

Dear M. Juliet

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your positive feedback about your recent stay at our Park Inn Resort and for your kind support.

We read with very much delight, that our team could make your stay memorable holiday, me and all Park inn family, sending their regards for you and wishing to see you soon,

It will be our great pleasure to host you soon again at " your home away from home" me and all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

After reading reviews of this hotel I had mixed feelings about booking here but went ahead anyway. We emailed the hotel before arrival requesting a cot in the room for our 11 month old as we where arriving late and new she would be shattered. When we arrived at check in the assistant recognised our names took us to one side and told us our room was all ready as we had asked to have have a great holiday, what a lovely start I thought. However when we arrived at our room at about 9.30 pm with a very tired 4 year old and a shattered 10 month old we walked in to find one double bed a sofa and that was it. I got straight on the phone to reception I couldn't believe after the greating we had just had that we where in the right room. But yes it was the right room and we where told they where busy and to wait after about four calls and an hour later we got a cot with no bedding, so I phoned back and asked for bedding and where was my 4 year old to sleep. On the sofa bed was my response. So I asked for bedding for the cot and the sofa bed About another half an hour later a guy turned up droped the bedding off and walked off leaving us to make up our own beds. I then noticed we only had one pillow and one towel in the room so back on the phone again. Not a great start and no means of apology offered. As the holiday went on we found the hotel to actually be ok water park was great and all the staff really work hard to make your stay a pleasure. We had abit of banter every day with some of the staff and they are all really good with kids. The rooms are ok could do with a refurb but but you get what you pay for. The dining experiance was a nightmare tho the dinning room is way way to small for the amount of guests and they only have a couple of high chairs which for a family resort is shocking. We even had to stand outside on a couple of occasions and wait for a table to become free. Entertainment is pretty poor in 14 nights I went to the bedwin tent about 10 times with my 4 year old. They had a belly dancer on about 5 times, mr park inn, mrs park inn, mrs park inn, mr and mrs park inn, and the one of the staff standing on some broken glass on night. So either holiday makers making the entertainment or just very poor cheap as they can find acts. But the worst thing of all was drinks you couldnt get a cold beer cocktail or soft drink for love nor money. Most bars had beer taps but hardly ever used them just warm cans kept on the floor and poured into little plastic cups which was such a shame because the handfull of occasions I did manage to get a draught beer it was lovely. So my rundown of this hotel would be average rooms, great water park, brilliant staff, alk ruined by very poor management trying to cut costs by serving undrinkable drinks, and not opening the second restaurant and not wanting to pay for entertainment. So sack the manager keep all the staff, and this hotel could be a gold mine.

1  Thank chico13chico

Dear Guest,
I would like to seize this opportunity to express my gratitude for reporting your valuable feedback.

I am sorry you had a disappointed experience. This is not typical as the large majority of our guests enjoy their stay, which is why we have a large volume of repeat guests.

We really hope that we will have the chance to host you once again at our resort to satisfy you also in the mentioned points and to ensure meeting all your expectations.

Thanks&Best regards.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Me, my 14 year old daughter and my husband arrived at the hotel on the 5th April, and stayed here for two weeks. After reading some bad reviews before hand, we weren't too sure what to expect, but our stay proved these reviews wrong. The aqua park and pools are great for children, with entertainment and pool activities throughout the day. Our room was a good size, and our cleaner, Alaa Abdel Rahman was extremely friendly and always ensured our room was pristine. Everyday he would make something exquisite with our towels and always put the effort in to say hello to us. The food at the hotel was basic, and honestly may have suit the Russian guests more than the English, but there was always something you would find. Also, during the day time, the bar in the aqua park had pizza and chips etc which was popular among the children. The panorama bar was also great for my husband to watch the English football in which saved us going out of the hotel. The staff are a credit to the hotel, as they are always so friendly and go the extra mile to fit your needs. The animation team were also great, and were always encouraging people to join in. Out of the hotel, there are shops and bars and restaurants further along. One thing that was great about this hotel was not having to get up at early hours to put towels onto sun beds, as there were various pools and were always beds spare. We had an excellent holiday and hope to return one day!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Victoria A

Dear Miss / Bernadette

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about your recent stay at our Park Inn Resort and for your kind support.

I would like to thank you personally about your constructive feed back during your recent stay, our dear guest feedback is very valuable for us to improve our performance to meet your expectations,

Wishing to see you soon again at " your home away from home" me, and all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards from Alaa and all the Park Inn Resort family.

Thanks & Best regards.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

For people who are looking for an absolute immaculate hotel with completely no faults.. Keep looking, the place doesn't exist! For the happy at heart people who appreciate friendly staff, lovely surroundings and a buzzing atmosphere from sun rise until well after sun set, Park inn by radisson is the place for you!
I stayed here for 10 days in early April this year an could not have had a better and more enjoyable time. Each section of this massive hotel is more amazing than the last, from the welcoming faces of the lobby to the Number of bridges and feature waterfalls that are wrapped around the stunning pools.. And fantastic aqua park for all ages of corse!
All the staff are amazing, from the cheery housekeeping to the energetic bar, restaurant and entertainment staff.
As long as you're not expecting 5star Michelin star dining the 2 buffet style restaurants always had fresh food and enough to eat all through the day if that's what your holiday is about.
The all inclusive you pay for is amazing value for money and we felt satisfied that in the 1st few days of our stay we had our monies worth, especially with the service you get from the amazing vibrant staff.
Thanks so much for a brilliant 10 days an nights me and the rest of my friends and family will definitely be re booking for next year!
Liam and Vickie

Room Tip: Stayed in a garden view which I was amazed by, the grounds are beautiful so much to look at!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Liam M
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear M. / Liam

We read with very much delight, that our team could make your stay enjoyable holiday. From her, me and all Park inn family sending their regards,

Kindly accept our warmest regards from the Park Inn Resort family.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#3 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Re...
#91 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Falcon Naama Star
Falcon Naama Star
#107 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
#11 of 33 in Nabq Bay

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort? Share your experiences!