After I saw some negative comments I have doubt about the hotel; but by experience I realized that some people expecting 5 stars level where they paid 4 stars rate.
Everything were more than perfect, all the staff were more than nice (except for waiters - most of them over welcoming foreigners and ignoring Egyptian guests) but over all it's more than perfect.
The hotel is perfect for 4 stars level for 60$ per day you get:
- All inclusive food and drinks; if you missed the lunch you can eat the snacks either on the pool or at the beach.
- Aqua park with a lot of rides for adults and kids.
- wonderful site for snorkeling.
- Very nice entertainment show every night especially for the kids.
- A lot of shops near the location in case you need to buy anything.
Diving center is over priced, I advice you to use the one at next hotel "Grand Plaza" . You can reach it easily from beach; the diving center name is "Easy Diver" but it's better to ask and negotiate the price from more than place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Park Inn
- Park Inn By Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort Egypt - Nabq Bay