“My best stay at parkinn so far the animation team where the best I've ever had!!!”

Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort
Ranked #17 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I have been to the parkinn hotel in sharm el sheikh 3 times and this was by far my best stay the waiters we're great the animation team we're outstanding always getting people involved in the activities and getting people to join in there dances which i know all the dances too :D!!! And i can't wait to go back again as soon as i can!!! Thanks to all the staff at parkinn for making my stay amazing!! A special thanks to the animation team for making it as great as it was!!! Thanks look forward to my next holiday at parkinn!!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank TonyB19_94
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Mr. Tony,

I would like to express my deep appreciation for your nice feedback about Park Inn Resort Sharm El Shaeikh, I could not have asked for nicer comments.
I am writing to express my gratitude for your time and consideration in support of our efforts to provide memorable experience to our guests.

The entire staff of Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh is looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel, wishing we could provide better service during your coming vacation.
On behalf of the Park Inn family, I express heartfelt thanks for your comments on TripAdvisor.

Please accept our warmest greeting

samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (554)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bolton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I am hear now 26th April to 10t May its absolute perfection, I have stayed in 5 star hotels all over the world but this takes some beating, huge air conditioned rooms, loads of great food comfy clean beds, 4 spotless outdoor pools were clean towels are provided daily, dont bring towels you do not need them and each room has two spotlessly white dressin gowns, lovely all inclusive cocktails, room cleaned brilliantly everyday by Fedal who provides bottled water and clean towels, the hotel has its own bar on the beach which is a 5 minute ride away so drinks and food are still available free of charge, its 7,22am in England 8 .22am here in Sharm and its 31 degrees already, Ladies you dont need shawls or cardigans for the evening (I brought some, still in the suitcase) its really warm at night, and all the staff are amazing and will do anyrhing to make your stay better, all you say to shopkeepers is no hassle and they will leave you alone, have fun

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Ms. Denise,

Let me seize the opportunity to express my gratitude for the nice feedback you posted on TripAdvisor, I could not have asked for nicer comments.

All the Park Inn family appreciate for your time and consideration in support of our efforts to provide memorable experience to our guests.

We would love to see you again in Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh and look forward to many future visits.

Please accept out warmest greeting.

Billericay, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 May 2014

As a qualified diver I have been to Sharm 8 times now, this time I decided to stay at Nabq bay as this dive boat we went on went from the local Sharks Bay. We chose the Park Inn as it said it was 500M from the beach and had a dive centre.

Nice photo of the beach on the web but it isnt the beach for the park inn. They don't tell you the beach is actually at a sister hotel and you have to cross the main dual carriageway and walk 10-15 minutes to the beach.I will receive a response to my complaint within 56 days apparently. The hotel also does not have guest relations and refused to do anything about the fire alarm which went off 6 times over our 10 day stay, 2 before 5 AM and once after 11:30.

The positives :-
Accomodation is cleaned every day, with clean towels
Fresh rolls and pastries are really good
Lot of pools and the Aqua park was good

The negatives:-

Location was a con
Fire alarms false triggering (people smoking in the rooms apparently)
Severe reluctance to give you ice in the drinks, bar staff said it was bad for you (dodgy water ?)
With the exception of pastries and bread food was fairly bland
Sliding Door on the balcony will lock you out if you close it behind you
Park Inn staff were selling trips to "Captive" tourists at breakfast (especially the new arrivals)
Butterfly Spa staff were persistent bordering harassment - and would pester for 15 minutes
Restaurant was really busy, the one to the left was much better
WI-FI was free but unusable, 1 or more people on facetime seemed to lock everyone out
Beef from cans, Heinecan is not good at the best of times but doesn't travel well
Entertainment is poor
No jetty, have to walk across rocks and coral to get to the blue(Jetty is for Grand Sharm guests only)

Its as if everything is done on the cheap, the Raddison Blu sister hotel is head and shoulders above this, look at this as a much better alternative, Grand Sharm, Cleopatra resort ARE on the right side and much better

Never again.....

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank F0cus225
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Dear Guest,
First let me seize the opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback.
It is with deep regret that you did not have the great experience our guests usually have at our hotel, which is why we have a large volume of regular guests.
We really hope that we will have the chance to host you once again at our resort to satisfy you also in the mentioned points and to ensure meeting all your expectations.
Thanks & Best regards.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I recently visted the park inn for the second time. Rebecca from the animation team made my hoiliday complete shes polite always comes over and has a chat. She is non stop playing with the kids. Anya also from the animation team is polite plays games with the kids and always telling us to have a game but the one that stood out the most was rebecca and and last year was the same with her too, could have a bit more games around the pool for the kids.i recommend this hotel just because of them.

Room Tip: i would say superior room because it has a wonderful view of the pool
Dear Guest,

I would like to express my appreciation for the nice feedback about Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh you posted on TripAdvisor.

We read with very much delight, that our team could make your stay memorable holiday, me and all Park inn family, sending their regards for you and wishing to see you soon.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you again at Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh.
Please accept the warmest greeting from Rebecca, Anya and all Park Inn family.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Very good, top security in the city, bit pricy for tourist but other than that the hotel staff were great and the resort was excellent, very good for family as there is a lot of activity for kids in the water park

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear Mr. Abdi Kadir,

Let me seize the opportunity to express my gratitude for the feedback you posted on TripAdvisor about Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh.

it makes us very proud to know that our staff could make your vacation a memorable one, and we deeply appreciate your time and consideration in support of our efforts to provide memorable experience to our guests.

On behalf of the management and the staff of Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh I look forward to welcome you again in our hotel and hope you would have more wonderful experience in your coming visit to Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We went looking for a relaxing, uncomplicated family holiday and the Park Inn certainly delivers that. Although a large hotel, it is easy to get about with good food and a fantastic waterpark that was loved by our kids. It's close to the airport so transfers are short and there are plenty of small shops close by where you can get anything you need, including ATM machines.
The hotel itself is big and can be busy, with a large Russian client base. When we arrived, we got put in a standard room by mistake- we had booked a family room- but this was sorted out quickly and without fuss and we ended up in Room 7748, close to the Aquapark. The rooms are good but be aware that they are well-used, so not in absolutely pristine condition. That said, our room was kept spotlessly clean throughout our trip by our friendly cleaner Mohammed who entertained the kids with daily towel sculptures.
Food is an all-inclusive buffet but the food is high quality and changed daily so we never struggled to find something different and tasty. Breakfasts in the main restaurant can be hectic but we ate outside and avoided the crowds. At dinner time, we ate in the smaller restaurant, on the far side of reception, which very few people seemed to know about- same food but much quieter, so it's worth seeking it out. Again, we sat outside every night and got great service from the waiting staff, particularly Bedair, who were all great with the kids. The local drinks included in the package were mostly OK- wine and beer were fine but the Egyptian spirits are a bit rough, except the dark rum which is pretty good.
The Aquapark is fantastic and really safe, with Lifeguards all over the place so we were happy to let the kids roam about pretty much unsupervised. The photos on the Park Inn website are honest and, if anything, undersell the quality of the Aquapark.
There is a small stretch of beach accessed through the Radisson Blu across the road- with a shuttle bus if you can't face the 500m walk. The beach is small and man-made, as with most of the Red Sea, but there is a fantastic reef offshore with the best snorkelling I have ever seen. Some care is needed as there can be a bit of a swell and slight current but again there are lifeguards on all the jetties.
Although the hotel appeared busy at mealtimes, we never had trouble getting sunbeds and, most of the time, the poolsides and beach were both really quiet.
Overall we got what we expected- a good deal for a relaxing break. The only surprises were positive ones as we hadn't expected either the Aquapark or the snorkelling to be as good as they turned out to be. We would certainly be happy to go back again, particularly at this time of year as the climate was really comfortable- in the low thirties mostly, so hot but not overpowering.

Room Tip: If you can afford it, the upgrade to a family room is worthwhile as you get double the space
Dear Mr. Finlay,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh for your vaction. We are proud to welcome satisfied clientele and look forward to many future visits.
We appreciate your continued interest in and guidance for Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh. Your feedback regarding the hotel services and facilities was particularly insightful. We hope that changes can soon be made in those areas to further enhance the service we provide to our guests.
Thank you again for your valuable input. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time should you have questions or concerns regarding our hotel services or our company. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Stafford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Having a poor experience of Sharm previously, we decided to give it another chance as this stay was only for a week. You are of course, guaranteed perfect weather and an all inclusive package with plenty to do for a very reasonable price.
We were extremely pleased with this hotel; the food choice (though tailored to non Brits mainly) was varied and you would always find something to eat. It is a bit of a scrum at meal times though. The waiters were great, always going out of their way to help you out, fetch drinks and generally entertain.
Pools were all great, plenty of space and never an issue over sunbeds. This is a huge complex with a variety of rooms, all seemed to be really nice.
The Complex on the whole is a bit faded and tired, though certainly not to the point where it would spoil your experience. I must say, they could do with a really deep clean of the food areas though, there was clear and visible evidence of old and accumulated foodstuffs behind the food counters. On that note, you WILL get a dose of Egyption Tum either during your stay or after. I would not blame this on the hotel in particular as we all experienced the same when staying in a different hotel last year.
The trips sold by the pool touts are good value and without issue. The snorkling trips are a bargain at £25.00 pp including a lunch and soft drinks all day, with a great day on the boat as well. We went swimming with the Dolphins as well for my Son's Birthday and though quite dear (£50.00 pp) it was a good experience and well interactive. You do get the hard sell for their VERY EXPENSIVE photo's afterwards as you are funnelled through the gift shop. Be warned, they will stop you taking pictures quite agressively if you wish to stay and watch your friends or family in the poll with the Dolphins.
Would we return? Definitely, though we will probably stay over the road at a beach hotel next year and just visit the Aqua park themed hotel rather than be based there.
Watch out for the Camel handlers: they will go out of their way to con you into sitting on the Camel for a "Free" photo oppotunity but then lead you up and down the road for thirty seconds and then demand ridiculous amounts of money (£15.00 per person). I did genuinely fear for my safety during the ensuing row with the Mahout. The other shopkeepers try it on but will generally accept that no means no though.

Room Tip: All entertanment ends at 10.30 - 11.00 so not really a noise issue wherever you stay. We booked gard...
1 Thank Simon D
Dear Mr. Simon,

First and foremost, I would like to express my deep appreciation for your nice feedback about Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh, your comments make us very proud and looking forward to further enhance the service we provide to our guests.

On behalf of all the Park Inn family, I am looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel, wishing that your next vacation would be more pleasant experience.

Please accept our greeting and gratitude.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
#61 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,105 reviews
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Re...
#93 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
Xperience Sea Breeze Resort
Xperience Sea Breeze Resort
#9 of 234 in Sharm El Sheikh
4.5 of 5 bubbles 6,567 reviews

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort? Share your experiences!