“third trip to the park inn”

Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort
Ranked #15 of 32 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just back from an amazing ten days. The staff remembered me from last trip and were so kind and helpful. The food was good always at least one thing i could eat and enjoy and i am very finicky! In the mornings was always fetched towel to sunbed for me by Gamel and Tamera . The animation sprung us into life at ten every morning they would come round and chat and have a laugh with us. Lovely Rebecca was amazing and actually got me to join in the water areobics! First time ever! She had constantly a string of little ones following her around.We were treated fantastically by everyone at dinner time and at the outside bar by alsieed. Weather beautiful as always. Difficult to know what to do in future as have been to sharm eleven times ,three to the park inn, and it takes alot of beating so it may get a fourth visit from us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan C
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to express my deep appreciation for your nice feedback about Park Inn Resort Sharm El Shaeikh, I could not have asked for nicer comments.
It really makes us very proud to receive such nice feedback, giving us the support to further enhance the quality of service we are providing to our guests.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh. (Your second home away from home)

The entire staff of Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh is looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel, wishing we could provide better service during your coming vacation.

Kindly accept our warmest regards from Sharm El Sheikh.

Best Regards
Samy Bindary
Samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com

There are newer reviews for Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The first time I go to a place and I feel I know all the saree, wonderful staff and excellent service above and excellent restaurant and bar, the level of hygiene very well and I and the family decided to go more than once, as opposed to once a year usually Delwaty Htkon once every two months

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear Guest,

First let me express my gratitude for the very nice feedback about Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh you posted on TripAdvisor.

Speaking on behalf of the Park Inn family, we hope that you visit our hotel again. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well.
We look forward to serving you for many visits to come.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel between 19th and 28th April and had a fantastic time. To start with the negatives I was not impressed with the night time entertainment and the mini disco left a lot to be desired but as we had such a great time in the day we got over that quite quickly. All of the food in the restaurant was well cooked and very tasty but it was pretty much the same every day but we never went hungry.
Now for the positives, the major one being the staff. Fantastic!! Cannot compliment them enough especially The Manager Hisham who was excellent and came to my rescue with his staff when my husband was stranded at the side of the pool after tearing a tendon in his knee. He arranged for the hotel doctor to visit my husband in our room and couldn't do enough to help us. We definitely met some really nice people during our stay and my husband made friends with the excellent Medhat who was always there with a smile and a drink.
Our room was kept spotlessly clean by Mohammed Hassan Ali and the towel art he did for us and our daughter was fantastic. We had a two bedroomed room overlooking the aqua park which was great. It had plenty of space and the air con was much needed after a busy day at the pool.
As for the aqua park our 5year old daughter spent hours on the slides and in the pool and her swimming has come in no end.
I had a few massages in the spa which were divine, just what I needed. We went on a trip to swim with dolphins and watch a dolphin show which was arranged by Abdullah, this was a great experience I loved it.
So if you haven't already guessed we had a fantastic holiday and are looking to return at the earliest opportunity. Thanks everyone x

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank SydneysMum
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Guest,

It has been our pleasure to serve your Family over your last visit to Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikhs. We would like you to know that we truly value your feedback and appreciate your prompt comments about our hotel. Your honest feedback will help us shape our business to best fit your requirements.
We look forward to serving you for many visits to come.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Ok first things first you get what you pay for & this was a cheaper hotel than others we've stayed at in Sharm. The food was not outstanding but we got by, yes flies were a pain outside when eating but we've had that before irrespective of hotel class! Kids aged 9 & 6 loved all the pools, great choice, large unheated pool, heated, Aquapark etc etc. I loved the Aquarobics run by the Animation team. Our waiter Emad was fantastic, tricks for the kids, always had 'our' drinks ready, couldn't do enough really, his boss constantly checking on his staff to make sure tables cleared & relaid. Our cleaner Ahmed we were in room 7406 - attended to our room perfectly I left notes requesting a new shower head as not happy & extra water, coffee, pillows etc & he always dealt efficiently with whatever & asked for! The Spa is dinghy, although massage was good all other treatments were amateurish & well overpriced! It's not the cleanest of hotels, but it's not the filthiest either. All in all though we had fun, lovely weather & happy children!

Room Tip: Although we were by the Bedouin(entertainment) tent which was very noisy in the eve - it didn't...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary H

Dear Guest,

I would like to express my appreciation for reporting your valuable feedback.
First let me express my deepest apologies that your experience at Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh was not up to your expectations.
Your comments regarding the service you received at our hotel are very important to us. We want guests to enjoy memorable experience at Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh, which is why we have a large volume of repeat guests.
We are looking forward to have the chance to host you again in our resort, and we look forward to serving you more efficiently in the future, ensuring that all your expectations are met.

Sincere Regards

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We travelled as a couple during the Easter holidays and we found this hotel ideal for us, although the hotel really aims and caters for families, there were plenty of quieter areas as well as other couples there as well.
We found the food to be quite nice, not amazing but more than adequate and well prepared. The snacks during the day were generally ok and was pizza, chips and burgers served from 10-5.
The room was fine, yes it was starting to look a little worn but had everything we needed and in all honesty we cared very little as we tend not to spend much time in the room on holiday.
The pools and water slides are great for children and anyone else who wants to have fun and they have a decent range. However, not all the slides are open at the same time and like the wave pool they are controlled and manned by lifeguards.
The staff throughout the hotel were fantastic, really friendly and really went out of there way to help you. We observed how they made a massive effort with the children in the hotel to make them feel welcome and play with them.
it is not a 5 star in terms of luxury but i would definitely recommend for families as the pools and animation team will keep the children entertained while you relax.
The location is not on the beach but you can either walk it in 10 minutea or take the shuttle down through the sister hotel to reach it. Like many areas in the Red Sea the snorkelling right on the beach is AMAZING, there is a jetty you can jump off and see a plethora of exotic fish.
As for comments about other guests e.g. Russians, yes there was quite a few and yes they have some cultural differences especially with queuing and general manners but hey ho thats not the fault of the hotel and its not something that has to spoil your holiday.
lastly we would recommed the BBQ night, you have to pay for the evening (approx £20per person) but you eat in Cascades bar which is decorated nicely and the food was very good. there was also a range of entertainment, from dancers, snake charmers and fellas walking on broken glass. all of whom encouraged audience participation,

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GlobalPanda

Dear Guest,

Please let me seize the opportunity to thank you for posting your feedback about Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh. We truly appreciate it when guests take time out of their busy days to provide us with some open and honest feedback about our products and services.
We highly appreciate your continued support and comments which will help us provide further better services to our guests.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to let us know your opinion about our hotel, and we are looking forward to welcome you again in Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I have been to the parkinn hotel in sharm el sheikh 3 times and this was by far my best stay the waiters we're great the animation team we're outstanding always getting people involved in the activities and getting people to join in there dances which i know all the dances too :D!!! And i can't wait to go back again as soon as i can!!! Thanks to all the staff at parkinn for making my stay amazing!! A special thanks to the animation team for making it as great as it was!!! Thanks look forward to my next holiday at parkinn!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank TonyB19_94
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Mr. Tony,

I am writing to express my gratitude for your time and consideration in support of our efforts to provide memorable experience to our guests.

On behalf of the Park Inn family, I express heartfelt thanks for your comments on TripAdvisor.

Please accept our warmest greeting

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I am hear now 26th April to 10t May its absolute perfection, I have stayed in 5 star hotels all over the world but this takes some beating, huge air conditioned rooms, loads of great food comfy clean beds, 4 spotless outdoor pools were clean towels are provided daily, dont bring towels you do not need them and each room has two spotlessly white dressin gowns, lovely all inclusive cocktails, room cleaned brilliantly everyday by Fedal who provides bottled water and clean towels, the hotel has its own bar on the beach which is a 5 minute ride away so drinks and food are still available free of charge, its 7,22am in England 8 .22am here in Sharm and its 31 degrees already, Ladies you dont need shawls or cardigans for the evening (I brought some, still in the suitcase) its really warm at night, and all the staff are amazing and will do anyrhing to make your stay better, all you say to shopkeepers is no hassle and they will leave you alone, have fun

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Denise,

Let me seize the opportunity to express my gratitude for the nice feedback you posted on TripAdvisor, I could not have asked for nicer comments.

All the Park Inn family appreciate for your time and consideration in support of our efforts to provide memorable experience to our guests.

We would love to see you again in Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh and look forward to many future visits.

Please accept out warmest greeting.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Concorde El Salam Front Hotel
Concorde El Salam Front Hotel
#69 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Re...
#94 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
#3 of 230 in Sharm El Sheikh
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort? Share your experiences!