“Currently staying here.... ”

Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

So after reading the reviews as most of us do I was alarmed about the bad comments posted on here so I contacted the hotel management before my trip to raise my concerns over the comments posted on here and I must say my reply couldn't of been more reassuring. So far we are three days in and the staff are amazing and the food great ( I am a very fussy eater) there's been shepherds pie, beef wellington and this evening crispy duck. I'm not sure what more people want from a hotel but so far it's faultless.

I'm here for another week and will keep you all informed but at this moment all I can say is ignore all bad reviews this hotels great.

Two very large pools, beer is good and as for the beach it's a ten metre walk to a bus and a two minute journey. I'm sorry but if that's all you have to moan about then do your research before booking. The drinks are free at the beach, you get your towels and you get a lift there and back there's no pleasing some people.

Enjoy and ignore the reviews.

Shane Bisley

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Shane B
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to express my deep appreciation for your nice feedback about Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh, I could not have asked for nicer comments.
It really Makes us very proud that you took time out of vacation to provide us with some open and honest feedback about our products and services.
We highly appreciate your continued support and comments which will help us provide further better services to our guests.
On behalf of the entire family of Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh, we hope that we could continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations.

Wishing you a very lovely stay

samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,935)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My only moan would be the food, saying this the staff never stopped trying to please everyone, so go with an open mind and i am sure you wont be dissapointed.
Rooms are a little dated but very clean, overall i would recommend this hotel, they are striving to improve all the time

Room Tip: if you get tormented by mosquitos ask for a 1st or 2nd floor room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank caron p
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to express my gratitude for the nice comment you posted on TripAdvisor.

We highly appreciate that you could take the time to share the experience you had during your stay at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh. It makes us very proud that we could meet your expectations.

All the staff of Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh are looking forward to welcome you again.
Please accept our warmest greeting

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Here goes...:
This was my first holiday in 10 years and by the end of the week I felt very relaxed.
There is a slight lack of communication upon arrival but nothing major. I'm just not used to leaving my bags unattended outside the hotel.
Remembering to get small change is a must, tipping the concierge £5/10(Egyptian) is helpful. We forgot and had our door slammed shut when he left. They rely heavily on tips.

The food is lovely at the hotel, they provide lots of choice but we stayed away from any salad because of the water it gets washed in. The waiters and chefs really look after you, they just want you to enjoy yourselves. Try and go to the restaurant early, it gets very busy quickly.

Use the beach, it's really lovely and you can go snorkelling off the pier by yourself. The beach guy will help you find a decent sunbed every visit if you tip him. The ice cream at the bar is lovely and drinks etc are all included.
The free beach bus (blue) is at the Radisson blu hotel opposite, just inside the gates.

The Lotus bar by the pool is lovely, Elsayed was really nice to us and kept our drinks topped up all week. He made us feel welcome and happy. He is always around for a chat but works very hard. Definitely worth a visit to that bar if you want a good bar tender.

Book your excursions with the rep at the meeting and no one else. They are fully insured and the pool/beach guys arn't always insured properly.
The pirate boat trip is great, they really look after you, it's only £62(English). It really made our holiday special.
Ras Mohammed is a stunning place to go snorkelling. We went on this trip because of a recommendation from another guest. Three stops for snorkelling and lunch is included. The food was amazing and worth the money. Drinks etc are provided all day. Some of the coals are really worth seeing, I only wish I took my own goggles, snorkel and flippers as the ones provided were a bit big for me.
If you go to Soho Square, (red bus with Soho Square on the side) will pick up outside the Radisson Blu opposite.The ice bar is actually £175(Egyptian) not the £100 which our rep told us it was.

There are some really lovely shops on the second floor with nice staff too. They earn a wage which means they can't hassle you. Makes a nice change.

The camel ride was great but make sure you take a backpack or something you can keep on you for the ride. We took a beach bag and had to leave it in the guys car which was fine but you never know how trustworthy people can be.
My friend and I were put on this trip by ourselves and as lovely as the men were, we were still two young women...alone in the desert with strangers and no bag or money. The rep should have told us or given us the option to go with another group.
The trip itself was great. They took 150 pictures for us and gave us a DVD for £200(Egyptian) which was a lot but that was what we managed to haggle it down to. Good pictures too!

I'll definitely visit Sharm again and I highly recommend it.
The only thing is will do differently is booking better flight times. Our arrival time meant we missed dinner by 20mins (6:30pm-9pm) which unfortunately left us hungry before bed. We had to check out by 12am and we left the hotel at 5:30pm for the airport.

Anyway, go to Sharm and the Park Inn hotel and you'll be happy. All inclusive is worth it. I came home with spare cash.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Htrow
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Please let me seize the opportunity to thank you for posting your feedback about Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh. We truly appreciate it when guests take time out of their busy days to provide us with some open and honest feedback about our products and services.
We appreciate your continued interest in and guidance for Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh. We hope that changes can soon be made in those areas to further enhance the service we provide to our guests.
Thank you again for your valuable input. The entire staff of Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh is looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel, wishing we could provide better service during your coming vacation.

sincere regards

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had a lovely holiday here the hotel is lovely and the staff are amazing! Would like to thank Elsayed khirey who worked in the lotus bar. Such a lovely man who made us feel welcome and went out of his was to make sure we always had a drink in our hand!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank JMHMXX
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the family of Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh, I would like to thank you for your feedback about the hotel on TripAdvisor. Such nice comments give us a great support to continue our efforts to exceed our guests expectations.
We cherish the honest reviews from our guests and we consider as guidelines to continue our efforts and to further enhance our services.

Sayed and the entire family of Park Inn are sending you their warmest greeting.
Again, please accept our gratitude for the nice comments you posted and we hope to welcome you soon in our hotel.

sincere regards

Reviewed 25 May 2014

It is one of the most amazing hotels in Egypt. There you can find relaxation, piece, calmness, and hospitality. The overall atmosphere is brilliant, the stuff are very nice, especially Mr. Mohammad the aqua park pools manager, Mr. Rizk the kind and amazing restaurants manager, Mr. Sayed the Lotus bar man, Mr.Ghareeb the main chef (responsible for the amazing types of foods), Mr. Nasr the reception man, and the rest of the amazing and friendly staff including, Remon, Hamdan, Medhat, Karim, Mostafa, and Mahmoud. The rooms are clean, and the housekeeping service is very good. The hotel offers diffirent tasty types of food, where you can choose from. The beach is clean and amazing for snorkling, and swimming. The pools are very nice and clean, the aqua park is somehow good but needs some improvements. The most important thing is that, it is an amazing place for relaxation wher you can relax in any place of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
3  Thank Mohamed M

Dear Guest,

Let me first thank you for your feedback about our hotel Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh

We were honored to host you in our hotel and it really make us proud that we could provide the service you expected. Herewith, we very much appreciate you took the time out of your busy day to share your experience about our hotel.

Again we would like to express our gratitude for the nice comments you wrote about Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh, your home away from home.

looking forward to welcome you again
Sincere regards

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My partner and I stayed at this hotel for 1 week, this was our first holiday to Egypt. My partner has been to many places around the world and this is by the far the best. The hotel is beautiful, so immaculate and well kept. Food was lovely, there was a great variety of foods for each meal. Rooms are a lovely size and beds VERY comfortable! The bars and restaurants are clean and tidy, plenty of sun beds available, never have to rush down to the pool to save a bed. Pools are beautiful, and the water park is so much fun, huge slides for the adults to have fun!! The staff are just amazing, all so friendly and love to have a laugh, every staff member greats you and loves to stop and chat, Momen is by far the best bar man! Animations team are brilliant, especially on our holiday Jenny, Fabio and Bob; they made the holiday so fun, getting us joining in with aqua-robics, morning stretches and going along to great evening entertainment, also encouraging my partner and I to hit Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate our Engagement, and they made sure everyone knew we had just got engaged as we had met other lovely guests of the hotel who were quick to congratulate us; we became close friends with this group of guests, all keeping in touch and planning our visit back to the hotel with the group same time next year but for longer for definite!! Only have to step outside the complex and you have a load of shops you can visit, also 2 minute walk there is an amazing British bar, great place to spend an evening! The excersions are great fun, on this holiday we went on a boat trip and stopped off snorkelling in 3 different reefs, but we plan to do much much more next time! Such an amazing holiday! Only got back yesterday and we are already planning our next visit next year, so excited and can not wait!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Speaking on behalf of the all team members of Park In by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh, we were delighted to serve you and your partner. We are proud to welcome satisfied clientele and look forward to many future visits.
We can not say enough to thank you for the feedback you posted on TripAdvisor. It really makes us proud that we could meet your expectations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time should you have questions or concerns regarding our hotel services or our company. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Sincere regards

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We didn't originally book for this hotel let alone Egypt. But due to unforeseen circumstances we had to change our Fuerteventura holiday and we only had the budget of this so and the later dates meant that was no longer available so this place was suggested to us!!It looked lovely and we were impressed on first impressions for the price. We stayed for 7 days, 2 days into my stay I had stomach pain, and severe illness. I was 14 weeks pregnant and thought I had watched what I was eating. Went to the resort doctor ended up on a intravenous drip for the next two days in my hotel room. He suggested I drank plenty of fluids but stayed away from the juices in the resort also other things such as ice in my drinks, jelly deserts as i could be ill off the water. It looked nice enough but IT WAS HELL. The little amount of time I was well to enjoy it me and my partner were harassed by locals! not only out of the resort but whilst sunbathing in the resort. When we politely said we were not interested we were then hurled abuse! We entered a shop just out of the resort and were refused to leave until we brought something! We still refused and ended up having a argument for 45 minutes with the shop owners inside the shop. I would not advise anyone to go to this area let alone the resort!absolutely awful

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank linzyneil777
samy b, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2014

Our Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here with us.

Please accept our sincere apology that we could not meet your expectation, our dear guest’s feedback is very valuable to improve our performance to meet our guest satisfaction,

All your comments were explained in details with all the departments concerned and all the necessary action are taken in order to provide our guests the highest standard of service.

Despite the dissatisfaction in this occasion, we do indeed look forward to have an opportunity to be of better service and we do hope to receive and welcome you again at Park Inn Resort in the near future to satisfy you more and We really hope that you will give us once more the chance to host you as our esteemed guest in the near future

Best regards

#81 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
#64 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort? Share your experiences!