“Had a fantastic two weeks, couldnt fault for the money paid!”

Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort
Ranked #15 of 31 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Surrey, Canada
“Had a fantastic two weeks, couldnt fault for the money paid!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have just got home from the park inn and had a brilliant time. Staff were all polite and helpful, always asking if everything was ok. Rooms were always clean, not the most flash hotel rooms in the world, but no where near the worst either, always had clean towels, and everything else we needed.
Food was always ok, did at times get repetitive but that's the same with all inclusive everywhere, never went hungry, the head chef cooked for us quite a few times and that was always lovely! The restaurant staff always had a clean table with drinks ready for us when we arrived (cant remember his name but was great!)
The pools where brilliant! my kids loved them and so did we!
Beach was great, only had to cross the road and a shuttle bus picks u straight up and takes you down and brings you back up when your finished. Definatley recommend snorkelling while you are there, amazing!
Staff did pester you a bit around the pool to buy excursions but they are only trying to make a wage, we always dealt with Joseph he was lovely and always done good deals.
would recommend going to shark bay and soho square.

overall for the price we paid to come I cant fault this hotel or the staff. loved it!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank x2014x2014x
Samy B, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to express my gratitude for taking the time to share your experience in Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh.

Speaking on behalf of Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh, we hope that you have enjoyed the enhanced quality of our service’. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well. Meanwhile, your unwavering support and patronage is what gives us the power to continue our efforts.
This recognition of our efforts gives us a sense of pride and confidence. We will redouble our efforts in serving our guests to the best of our abilities.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh.

Again, I can't thank you enough for writing this nice comment about our hotel.
Please accept our warmest greeting

Amr Abdelsamie
Park Inn by Radisson Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
amr.abdelsamie@rezidorparkinn.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (554)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I dont know where to start with this so I am going to list the positives and negatives of this resort to hopefully help you deciede wether this is for you or not, I hope this helps;
Negatives:
-Drinks were hit and miss, sometimes real coke/sprite sometimes local brands and they were not tasty.
-ice cream only for 1 hour a day and 'just for kids' and just at the beach 11-12.
-My air con did not work for the first 3 nights and we called once a night and no one ever came.(apart from this, all staff really attentive)
-No cold water in our room the whole holiday
-bed was very, very hard.
-Not enough fruit, apple, orange, lemon, that is all.
-Being sold activities while sunbathing in your resort!(although there is a rule that they cannot bug anyone by the poolbar pool)
-Food was colorless (tasty, just never looked it)
-Lazy river was too 'lazy'. Literally it didnt even move. Was looking forward to lying on a lilo and tanning up but you wouldn't even move!
-jewelery shop in the main lobby of hotel( hassle hassle hassle hassle)
-hotels taxi provider outside reception expect you to haggle. Was charged £20 to go to soho sharm (20 minutes away). Was told after you could of got it for £7. I dont expect this from my own hotel :(.

I hate negatives and I dont normally have any but these are all deal breakers in my opinion, onto the positives;

-Staff were all great, bar one negative all week!
-Beautiful grounds.
-Great water park and 10 fun slides!
-Food was okay. Always variations of all of these; beef/fish/chicken/rice/pasta/chips
-Room size was good.
-Towel art was great
-Beach was nice (all inclusive drinks and snacks still avaliable)
-right next to supermarket,bank and pharmacy.
-2 areas to eat in.
-Lots of pools and lots of all inclusive bars around the grounds.
-£220 for 7 nights for 2. (Id say thats a positive)
-Swim with dolphins! Onsite there is a hut by the pool bar, £50 each. You spend 15 minutes with the dolphin (swims with you on its fin, plays catch, kisses you, dances with you, pictures with you, video'd') Well worth it!

Hope this has helped you deciede because even I cant deciede wether I would go back, Hope this has helped you! All the best on your travels, Lee!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
9 Thank Lee F
Dear Guest,

We are fortunate to have you donate your time on sharing your experience in Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh and we appreciate your unfailing attention to detail.
We would like to thank you for pointing out the areas which will need improvement. This is exactly the kind of input we need to better serve our guests' needs.
As guests continue to express their preferences, we will be able to respond with expanded and improved services, we would be delighted to handle any negative you may have had during your stay at our hotel.
We hope that we could have the chance to host you again in our hotel and we will not save any effort to meet your expectations.
Again, thank you for your honest and open comment about our hotel and please accept our sincere apologies for not meeting all your expectations.

Amr Abdelsamie
Park Inn by Radisson Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
amr.abdelsamie@rezidorparkinn.com
Torquay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed here as a family, two adults two kids at the end of May and I really must say to anyone about to holiday at the Park Inn ignore those bad reviews I have just been reading! On arrival we were immediately upgraded from the standard room we had booked to a much more spacious family room at no extra cost and simply because it was our first time in Egypt! Our room was excellent with loads of space and storage, two bathrooms and views over the gardens towards the Bedouin tent (used as an entertainment venue but causing no noise problems) The room was exceptionally clean and with a large balcony.
The waterpark was brilliant, spotless and well supervised by lifeguards endless fun for the young and not quite so young!
The other pools were beautiful and gardens really well maintained.
Staff were courteous and immediately dealt with any query.
Some reviews seem to suggest that the beach was too far? To reach the beach all we needed to do was cross a pretty quiet road, enter the gates of the Radisson Blu resort and jump on the free friendly shuttle bus for approximately 3-4 minutes (or a simple ten minute walk for the more energetic) The beach was beautiful and clean served by the hotels friendly snack bar and had copious opportunities for snorkelling safely to view all those amazing fish.
Much has been made of the dining at the Park Inn and while I do agree that the main restaurant is overrun by very rude Egyptian and Russian holidaymakers we soon discovered a smaller, quieter restaurant which was much more civilised yet had the same extensive and beautifully cooked menu without loss of cutlery! Food was fresh and always looked appetising with something for even the fussiest of eaters. Also beach and pool bars were open all day serving snacks. The bars served a range of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks all through the day and evening the 'kids cocktails' were especially welcomed.
The nearby small shops proved interesting ad we found trips booked outside of the hotel were much cheaper and just as comprehensive.
The weather is FANTASTIC!
This issue about 4 star rating confounds me this hotel is a definite four star hotel and with much more to offer than its counterparts in Europe. I can only conclude that those who have questioned its star rating could not have travelled out of the UK before as it is common knowledge that UK 4 star hotels do provide a much higher standard but lets not forget at a much higher price! All I know is for four hundred pounds per person including flights, transfers and all inclusive accommodation this was excellent value and a big thank you to the whole team. My suggestion to those not satisfied is try paying 400 pounds per person per night then your standards may be a little more realistic!

Room Tip: I would willingly pay in future for these excellent family rooms instead of the standard rooms
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank Melanie B
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to express my gratitude to you for donating your time on sharing your experience in Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh.
Your enthusiasm to help us maintain and improve our service’ is extremely encouraging and somewhat contagious and we hope that we can continue to exceed to your expectations again in any future visits you may have with us. Herewith, we appreciate your unfailing attention to detail.

On behalf of whole the family of Park Inn, we will be delighted to welcome you again at our hotel.

Please accept our warmest regards

Staines, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed at this resort from 1st to 15th of June and was very disappointed as this hotel was highly recommended to us by friends! I'm not the type of person to give a bad review however this hotel is awful, definately NOT a 4 star! The main downfall is the restaurants, the lack of cleanliness, lack of choice, lack of crockery, tablecloths, spoons!!! Staff!! We went all inclusive and every mealtime was an effort. The tables were never clean, we had to look for plates, bowls, cutlery, glasses Everytime, it was exhausting. We tended to go to the smaller restaurant as the bigger one resembled an unorganised butlins staff canteen! However, not many staff so not much service going on. One of the waiters finally admitted to me that they don't like to give out spoons to everyone as they are very short of spoons as people take them back to their rooms and don't return them! There were spillage's quite often which were left ignored even when I complained that there was going to be an accident. There was never any signs put out to warn people that there was a spillage, then my friend (on her 60th birthday) finally slipped and banged her hip and complained to the manager. An English rep "Shelley" came for a chat with us and said she would meet with us the following morning to have breakfast and talk about our concerns, unfortunately she didn't turn up as she had had to attend a meeting! She did offer my friend a birthday cake to make up for it but I think their problems go far deeper than that. So moving on to the Russians, again I have never moaned about a nation however I have never met such a rude lot of people. It's mainly Russians and Egyptians that holiday at this resort. It's the queue jumping that's shocking, and the lack of manners that takes a bit of getting used to. The evening entertainment is pretty dire, not a lot going on in the bedioun tent apart from boring belly dancing and sleezy magician. Ice creams are free between 11-12pm each day from the beach bar at the sister hotel the raddison Blu which is across the road and a short ride on a bus down to the beach, which is a bit of a way to go if u ask me. You can purchase ice-creams at the pool bars for £2.50 which is a shame as all other all inclusive hotels I have stayed at the ice creams have been included. The pool staff are very friendly but the pool bar staff are not! Unless you are female young and attractive forget it! The all inclusive drinks are a joke, usually served in a small plastic glass half full. On the plus side, the waterpark is fantastic, about the only thing that doesn't disappoint, our 3 children had 2 'weeks of bliss! I would like to mention our room cleaner Mohamed Hassn, he made animals out of towels everyday it was a different animal which the kids loved and he kept the room really clean so 5/5 for Mohamed. I definately would not recommend this hotel to anyone and would not return to Egypt again. Albeit it's guaranteed gorgeous hot weather everyday it's not a hassle free holiday. The shop owners try to drag you into their shops and if they do get you into their shop they charge the earth unless you are a strong haggler. You also get lots of hassle around the pool from the guys trying to sell the excursions, this gets very tiring and annoying when it happens everyday, not a relaxing holiday, too much hassle for everything. Such a shame as we had such high hopes for this hotel but they really have a long way to go to get anywhere close to a 3 star!

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank Amandaclaire1969
samy b, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, 19 September 2014
Dear Guest,

First let me thank you for taking the time to provide us with honest and reliable feedback regarding your stay at our hotel Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh,
I would like to express my deep apologies for not being able to meet your expectations.

It gives me great pity that we were not able to meet all of your expectations and provide you with a memorable and enjoyable holiday, Please be assured that we are trying our upmost best to satisfy and cater for all nationalities as here at Park Inn we do host a wide range of nationalities as i'm sure you are aware.

Also, please be assured that the appropriate action has been taken in all departments that you have mentioned to makesure and prevent that these occurance' do not keep happening.
I would like to advise you that on behalf of myself and the entire Park Inn family thatwe hope to see you again in the future where you will witness for yourself that the correct procedures and changes have been made to give our guests the best they deserve.

Castell-nedd, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 June 2014

got back from here this morning and i must be honest i was glad to get home.

get the good over with first
beautiful weather
friendly animation team especially Jenny and Islam
amazing aqua park kept the children entertained for the duration of our holidays
Shelly our fellow welsh guest relations manager was very lovely and helpful

unfortunately that is all the good i have to say

bad points
russian and the egyptian guests are horrendous, rude, and down right ignorant they have no respect for anyone

our 3rd day and a group of 5 15 year old Egyptians beat our 10 year old daughter up (Shelly dealt with it very well).

the shops outside are a nuisance and can get very angry if you refuse to enter their shops.
cleaning staff started off friendly but got a bit too friendly with myself and my girls always trying to touch our skin and once entered our room whist i just left the shower and didnt leave until my husband returned

continuously calling us white people and the white family which i found quite offensive

food is a massive let down always covered in flies.

we didnt get holiday belly as we didnt touch the salads or cakes all we ate were french fries but then after day 54 ate out at the union jack and hard rock cafe and the odd mcdonalds.

rooms are very dated

i advise people to buy OFF mosquito spray which worked marvellous and also if you do get bitten go to the pharmacy to the right of hotel and ask for allergex cream it was amazing on my bites before i found the spray

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Louise P
Dear Guest,

Thank you for you comments about Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh.
I would like to express my deep apology to your good self that our services did not meet your expectations.
The Park Inn resort is committed to providing guests with the services they need to make their stay more pleasant and worthwhile. As guests continue to express their preferences, we will be able to respond with expanded and improved services.
We would like to assure you that we are trying to provide the best service for our guests regardless their nationality, race or background. We do not have any objections towards any nationality. However, we will not hesitate to take an action regarding any guests' behavior which may annoy other guests.
At Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh, we give clear instructions to our staff members concerning their behavior with the guests. We normally do not receive any complaint from the staff behavior and we immediately corrective action when we receive any.
As you may noticed, we host guests from many different nationalities, that is why we we are trying to serve a wide variety of food for our guests in order to meet their satisfaction.
As your feedback is essential and helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests, we are most grateful to your good self for bringing your feedback service issues to our attention while you were still in house, I believe that it would have been wiser to ask for senior management for any issue which was judged below your anticipation, we would have been able to satisfy you.

We are looking forward to have the chance to host you again at Park Inn to have the chance to show you the quality of service we are offering to our guests.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your stay at our hotel.

Greasby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 June 2014

To say out stay was uncomfortable would be an understatement. On arrival our room was dirty, foot prints up the walls, bathroom was disgusting and to top it off there was blood on the side of the toilet. Although staff came and cleaned the same this was not acceptable!! We booked an all inclusive trip, however this was a waste of money! The food supplied was simply appalling. Not only did i have an insect crawl out from the salad but all hot food was cold and all dining areas had flys hovering around constantly. It also made myself and my partner very ill to which we had to attend he hotel Clinic. We were diagnosed with Gastroenteritis and were both put on a IV drip twice which contained antibiotics. The Dr advised this could only have been a result of what we have eaten. The whole holiday we drank bottled water and used the same to brush our teeth etc. so to be accused of drinking the local water and assume this is what made us sick is not an option. It has come to my attention that a lot of people in your hotel at the time were also sick from the same. I do not expect to book a trip to a well known establishment as Radisson and become ill which very much restricted us on our holiday and made it very un-enjoyable. As a result from the above myself and my partner are still unwell and have had to consort our own Dr's in the UK.
I shall be contacting the relevant health and hygiene authorities regarding this hotel as this may also happen to someone else.
Regards, very unhappy customer.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh.
First let me express my deepest apologies that your experience at Park Inn Resort Sharm El Sheikh was not up to your expectations.
As we checked the your comments in details, we investigated all the issues you mentioned with all the concerned employees. I would like to express our deep apology that you did not like the cleanliness of the room. As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again. Actually this not typical for us, as our guests' feedback regarding cleanliness are very good, you would not find many negative comments on TripAdvisor regarding the cleanliness.
We are strictly committed to follow the international standard for hygiene and food safety. That is why we have regular check for hygiene and food safety done by international company (SGS) and we are achieving very good score. Herewith, we assure you that food served in the hotel is quiet safe.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that stomach problems can be caused by several reasons, for example the difference of the weather temperature between Europe and the tropical weather of Sharm El Sheikh.

We hope that we could have the chance to host you again in our hotel and we will do our best to deserve your confidence.

Again, I would like to apology for any disturbing situation you may faced

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 7 days 10th to the 17th of june.
Good points:
The room was great, comfy bed and good cleaner.
Pools and waterpark was great.
Beer was good.
Alot of the staff were really good.
Bad points:
Food was very boring and repetitive.
The spirits were awful.
A few of the staff were rude arrogant and have a real staring problem, very pervy towards my partner (Mahmoud and sherif mainly).
I enjoyed my holiday in egypt but i dont think i would go back.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Samy B, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We will be looking into the matter immediately.
Herewith, I would like to explain that we are hosting guests from all around the world and we are providing a wide variety of food to meet all our guests satisfaction. The feedback we are receiving from our guests regarding the food are mostly great.
We are serving only the local alcoholic in the all inclusive formula, and we are trying to serve the highest quality of drinks and spirits from the local market.
By any mean, we do not tolerate any bad behavior toward any of our guest, I assure you we take immediate action once any of the guests reports about misbehave from any employee. We are guest oriented here at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh and we are grateful for the opportunity to solve any concerns with our service that you may have. As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again.

We wish to have the chance to host you again in Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh, and I assure you we will do our best to merit your expectations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
Falcon Naama Star
Falcon Naama Star
#109 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
Concorde El Salam Front Hotel
Concorde El Salam Front Hotel
#63 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Resort
Regency Plaza Aqua Park & Spa Re...
#92 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
#60 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Gold...
#74 of 232 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort? Share your experiences!