Just got back from one week stay in Rehana Sharm resort - try to give you short review:
- location - this is second row of the hotels looking from the sea, so you either walk 5-10 minutes across sister hotel (rehana royal) or go through a tunnel below the street and take a free hotel bus; hotel is in nabq bay - about 15 km from Sharm el Sheikh, but the road is good and it is 10 min by taxi or bus (we were 6 persons group, so we were using minibus and paid ca. 10 dollars one way)
- room - clean, quite spacious, we had street view, but it was not very loud, AC very effective - it was sometimes even too cold in the night;
- resort - big one - from reception to main restaurant more than 5 minutes walk;
- pools - 4 pools, but all of them quite shallow and first time saw the bottom finish not made of tiles but of foil layer - it was a bit rucked up and looked cheap; cleanliness - good; two pools with direct bar with service from water, one big bar by the third pool - but you had to go out from the pool to get a drink
- food - not bad, of course repeated, but almost always you could find someting quite tasty - the best point was the four outside grill stations; worst - breakfasts, best - dinners; there are also 3 a la carte restaurants - indian was great, mexican - also, but avoid italian - a little disaster;
- service - very frinedly and helpful staff; the strongest point of the whole experience
- drinks - I was using all incl. also in greece and turkey, but never drunk so poor drinks as in egypt, total disaster, exept for beer which tasted good, but even if you had 8 - you were never drunken...
- beach bar - the worst drink/food station of the whole resort - smells really bad, no beer!! lots of garbage by the bar; so if you wanted to eat anything there - your appetite was lost immediately!
- beach - quite clean, always possible to find some sunbeds; good to have watershoes - not sandy, rather rocky shore;
- reef - beautiful!!!! we were by the boat to do some snorkling in Tiran island and few other places but just by our hotel there were the most beautiful fish and most numerous. the only thing that makes visit to Egypt worth it!
- overall remarks - garden is really nice so it is nice to walk across the resort; good sunbeds, but people put towels on them from very morning; lots of russian, a bit less polish, some ukrainians and few british and dutch people;
If you plan to do diving / snorkling and stay in not expensive place - I can recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable 4* hotel was designed for those who love the sea, sun and fun together. Cozy and intimate, with a complex of fancy shaped pools, it is perfect for a family holiday. The hotel offers an interesting entertainment program from morning till the very evening with lots of attractions. Care about our youngest visitors is our priority! Water slides and playgrounds - a paradise for children. And for sure a lot of new international friends will be a nice special bonus. Great place to fly-by-night with excellent disco, various evening shows and late dinner and all the refreshments throughout the day. Rooms: The hotel has a total number of 666 rooms of different types: * Standard - 25-29 m² - comfortable room * Superior - 28-30 m² - comfortable room of a larger size * Family -30-35 m² - one large room * Executive - 30-35 m² - luxury room * Suite - 45-60 m² - luxury 2-rooms apartment Each room is equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, private bathroom with shower or bath, television, telephone, safe box. Balcony or terrace with a beautiful view of the garden, which is well taken care of, palm trees and swimming pools can be found in every room. KIDS CLUB: The comfort of our smallest guests is our priority. Kids Club was established for those who are searching for fun and joy all over the days. A variety of activities, hand works, games and fun with experienced, professional and lovely international team of kid's animators will make your child wish to stay there forever. Two outside playgrounds will help parents to enjoy all the leisure activities together with their children not only in the Kids Club but on the beach as well. And for sure everybody are welcome for the most important part of the program - Mini - Disco! ENTERTAINMENT: Every day various classes with an international animation team (yoga, dance lessons, water volleyball, etc..) are provided all over the territory of hotel.Our evening shows held in the Old Egyptian Amphitheatre will take you to the fairytale of Arabic night. Fakir show, belly dancers, Egyptian art, derwish show will create the spirit of ancient magic . And our live singer, violin performances and dance competition will help you to discover your hidden talents. Sombrero Disco will take you into fly-by-night tour under the latest hits together with our DJ SPORT: The hotel's aqua-park consists of 12 different shaped swimming pools with area of 6,000 m² in total, large and small for children, with water slides for everybody. Some of them , including the Main one, are heated in winter. Our international animation team offers different opportunities to train not only sense of humor but body as well. Everyday you can enjoy and have a lot of fun with: * GYM and fitness * Tennis courts * Table tennis competition * Volleyball tournament * Darts * Water Polo * Aqua-aerobics * Belly-dance and Latino -dance lessons Rehana 24 Hours All Inclusive: * 24 hours food & beverages service in all of our 25 outlets (restaurants , bars ,snack corners) * Three main buffet meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner ) & Kids' corner * Four a la carte restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Indian and Lebanese) * Early breakfast, late breakfast, snacks, tea time and late dinner * Snack Beach bar (beverages & snacks ) * Kids' snack corner * Food Court with full amenities * Entertainment (daily animation program, night shows ) * Sports (mini football, basketball tennis courts, table tennis, GYM, water polo, aerobics , dances lessons, darts,..) * Free entrance to Sombrero Disco. * Tea & coffee service at the rooms (upon request ) Rehana Ultra All Inclusive: * Enjoy the 24 hours formula PLUS: * 24 hours All inclusive food & beverages (including drinks at the disco) * Three additional visits to a la carte restaurants (Asian and Oriental in Rehana Royal Beach and Seafood restaurant on the beach) * Space Disco in Rehana Royal Beach free of charge entrance & drinks * Mini bar upon arrival & 2 bottles of water daily * Fresh fruit platter upon arrival * Free Shuttle bus to and from Naama Bay/ Old Market * Free SPA package (Jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, Turkish bath) once per stay * Laundry service (once per stay) * Sports (mini football, table tennis , tennis court during the day & in night time free of charge) * Turn down service * Free Internet daily * Rehana souvenirs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rehana Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rehana Sharm Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rehana Sharm El Sheikh
- Rehana Sharm Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay