We just came back from the Rehana and had a lovely holiday, Firstly I would have to agree the resort is really catered for the russians on a 98% ratio this is reflected in the food and ambience etc, The eqyptians however treated us like gold and made a point of saying they prefer the english attitude so we were constantly given great service. The food and alcaholic drinks I would say is below average and I am no snob, the soft drinks however were branded which was good and it was available 24hrs.
The hotel could make some easy fixes like keeping the toilets replenished of toilet paper and cleaner.
The rest I would have to say we were impressed with, we were a family of four myself and sister in our 30's with our two teenage daughters 14 and 17 and there was always stuff to do, there are several pools some quiet some with daily entertainment, two had swim up bars and the main one has a maze of rivers so are really nice to swim round, the pools are imaculate and we could always get beds, there is a tunnel to a private beach and there is a bar which the food and drinks are free there as well. Out of the hotel within a 5 min walk there are a number of shops and a few bars as well, we didnt eat or drink out so cannot comment on that. you also get clean beach towels included so dont need to take any.
If you are a internet junkie dont get the hotel wifi as it is really expensive and there is an english guy Rob who hires dongles out for the week, we paid about £18 to hire plus a £60 deposit that you get back for the week and it connects up to 5 devices his number is 002 01024547855 reception will call for free. so that kept us in touch with the outside world.
Trip wise we went to turu and booked with pyrimid company and it was great, snorkling and diving is fab here, we also had a massage and spa booked with the same people and you just have to haggle about the price...with everything you have to haggle even in the hotel shops. there are loads of trips at good prices though if you like to get out.
The hotel also has a disco bar which you pay about £3 to get in but then your drinks are free, we went once and it was alright and at least its in your hotel, there are loads of clubs nearby if thats your bag and trips can be booked to places like hard rock cafe and pasha. everynight there is a show at the ampetheatre and the terrace bar of some sort, the entertainment team i thought did a great job and work hard to keep people entertained all day and night.
Our room was great and we were offered a suite so we had a room for the kids with thier own en suite as did we so that was fab, they also gave us the choice of two rooms but we prefered this, the room service was great and we got a bottle of water every day to keep in the fridge, there was also every day free popcorn and candyfloss whic i think is quite good been included and there are 5 al a carte restraunts the mexican been the best however i would not compare then with a proper resturaunt but they were ok.
All in all we had a great time i gave it 4 stars on here as there was no 3 and a half which i think is an honest true reflection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable 4* hotel was designed for those who love the sea, sun and fun together. Cozy and intimate, with a complex of fancy shaped pools, it is perfect for a family holiday. The hotel offers an interesting entertainment program from morning till the very evening with lots of attractions. Care about our youngest visitors is our priority! Water slides and playgrounds - a paradise for children. And for sure a lot of new international friends will be a nice special bonus. Great place to fly-by-night with excellent disco, various evening shows and late dinner and all the refreshments throughout the day. Rooms: The hotel has a total number of 666 rooms of different types: * Standard - 25-29 m² - comfortable room * Superior - 28-30 m² - comfortable room of a larger size * Family -30-35 m² - one large room * Executive - 30-35 m² - luxury room * Suite - 45-60 m² - luxury 2-rooms apartment Each room is equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, private bathroom with shower or bath, television, telephone, safe box. Balcony or terrace with a beautiful view of the garden, which is well taken care of, palm trees and swimming pools can be found in every room. KIDS CLUB: The comfort of our smallest guests is our priority. Kids Club was established for those who are searching for fun and joy all over the days. A variety of activities, hand works, games and fun with experienced, professional and lovely international team of kid's animators will make your child wish to stay there forever. Two outside playgrounds will help parents to enjoy all the leisure activities together with their children not only in the Kids Club but on the beach as well. And for sure everybody are welcome for the most important part of the program - Mini - Disco! ENTERTAINMENT: Every day various classes with an international animation team (yoga, dance lessons, water volleyball, etc..) are provided all over the territory of hotel.Our evening shows held in the Old Egyptian Amphitheatre will take you to the fairytale of Arabic night. Fakir show, belly dancers, Egyptian art, derwish show will create the spirit of ancient magic . And our live singer, violin performances and dance competition will help you to discover your hidden talents. Sombrero Disco will take you into fly-by-night tour under the latest hits together with our DJ SPORT: The hotel's aqua-park consists of 12 different shaped swimming pools with area of 6,000 m² in total, large and small for children, with water slides for everybody. Some of them , including the Main one, are heated in winter. Our international animation team offers different opportunities to train not only sense of humor but body as well. Everyday you can enjoy and have a lot of fun with: * GYM and fitness * Tennis courts * Table tennis competition * Volleyball tournament * Darts * Water Polo * Aqua-aerobics * Belly-dance and Latino -dance lessons Rehana 24 Hours All Inclusive: * 24 hours food & beverages service in all of our 25 outlets (restaurants , bars ,snack corners) * Three main buffet meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner ) & Kids' corner * Four a la carte restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Indian and Lebanese) * Early breakfast, late breakfast, snacks, tea time and late dinner * Snack Beach bar (beverages & snacks ) * Kids' snack corner * Food Court with full amenities * Entertainment (daily animation program, night shows ) * Sports (mini football, basketball tennis courts, table tennis, GYM, water polo, aerobics , dances lessons, darts,..) * Free entrance to Sombrero Disco. * Tea & coffee service at the rooms (upon request ) Rehana Ultra All Inclusive: * Enjoy the 24 hours formula PLUS: * 24 hours All inclusive food & beverages (including drinks at the disco) * Three additional visits to a la carte restaurants (Asian and Oriental in Rehana Royal Beach and Seafood restaurant on the beach) * Space Disco in Rehana Royal Beach free of charge entrance & drinks * Mini bar upon arrival & 2 bottles of water daily * Fresh fruit platter upon arrival * Free Shuttle bus to and from Naama Bay/ Old Market * Free SPA package (Jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, Turkish bath) once per stay * Laundry service (once per stay) * Sports (mini football, table tennis , tennis court during the day & in night time free of charge) * Turn down service * Free Internet daily * Rehana souvenirs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rehana Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rehana Sharm Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rehana Sharm El Sheikh
- Rehana Sharm Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay