We stayed with family and our friends in June. Since the price of the hotel is average, we didn’t expect too much from it, the area is nice though and the staff is very friendly in general, sometimes too friendly because a housekeeper tried to kiss me telling that he can’t have anything with his girlfriend until they marry and asked if he could be with me before her. Please be aware of your belongings because our friends lost a purse with the telephone or it was stolen from the room, also on the beach somebody stole their sunglasses. I left my laptop on the desk, fortunately it wasn’t stolen. When we went to old market I got a fake dollar. If you are brave enough or want adventures you can go by small minibus to the places outside the hotel, they stop near the hotel even on the opposite side if they see tourists and ask where they need to go, the price is maximum one dollar per person, and we didn’t pay for our 4 year old kids. There are people walking around the pool selling excursions, we bought the one where you look in the glass window at the bottom of the boat, the pictures in the leaflet and the boat itself are different, my friends told that bathyscaph is much better but more expensive, since you are in Egypt you can negotiate the price, we got discount 5 dollars for a 12 year old kid. Food is not fantastic, but on the 2d or 3d day you find what you like and go on with it. I would not recommend drinking alcohol in the bars. The area of the hotel is nice; there are swimming pools almost everywhere. We talked to guests from Rehana Royal which is close to Rehana Sharm, they told that only 2 a la carte restaurants are included in the deal, in Rehana Sharm – 4 a la carte are included and in general everything is the same. If I go to Egypt next time, I’ll choose the hotel in the Sharks Bay, my friends claim the reef is much better and more pleasant there. You can do this choice now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable 4* hotel was designed for those who love the sea, sun and fun together. Cozy and intimate, with a complex of fancy shaped pools, it is perfect for a family holiday. The hotel offers an interesting entertainment program from morning till the very evening with lots of attractions. Care about our youngest visitors is our priority! Water slides and playgrounds - a paradise for children. And for sure a lot of new international friends will be a nice special bonus. Great place to fly-by-night with excellent disco, various evening shows and late dinner and all the refreshments throughout the day. Rooms : The hotel has a total number of 666 rooms of different types: * Standard - 25-29 m² - comfortable room * Superior - 28-30 m² - comfortable room of a larger size * Family -30-35 m² - one large room * Executive - 30-35 m² - luxury room * Suite - 45-60 m² - luxury 2-rooms apartment Each room is equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, private bathroom with shower or bath, television, telephone, safe box. Balcony or terrace with a beautiful view of the garden, which is well taken care of, palm trees and swimming pools can be found in every room. KIDS CLUB: The comfort of our smallest guests is our priority. Kids Club was established for those who are searching for fun and joy all over the days. A variety of activities, hand works, games and fun with experienced, professional and lovely international team of kid's animators will make your child wish to stay there forever. Two outside playgrounds will help parents to enjoy all the leisure activities together with their children not only in the Kids Club but on the beach as well. And for sure everybody are welcome for the most important part of the program - Mini - Disco! ENTERTAINMENT: Every day various classes with an international animation team (yoga, dance lessons, water volleyball, etc..) are provided all over the territory of hotel. Our evening shows held in the Old Egyptian Amphitheatre will take you to the fairytale of Arabic night. Fakir show, belly dancers, Egyptian art, derwish show will create the spirit of ancient magic . And our live singer, violin performances and dance competition will help you to discover your hidden talents. Sombrero Disco will take you into fly-by-night tour under the latest hits together with our DJ SPORT: The hotel's aqua-park consists of 12 different shaped swimming pools with area of 6,000 m² in total, large and small for children, with water slides for everybody. Some of them , including the Main one, are heated in winter. Our international animation team offers different opportunities to train not only sense of humor but body as well. Everyday you can enjoy and have a lot of fun with: * GYM and fitness * Tennis courts * Table tennis competition * Volleyball tournament * Darts * Water Polo * Aqua-aerobics * Belly-dance and Latino -dance lessons Rehana 24 Hours All Inclusive: * 24 hours food & beverages service in all of our 25 outlets (restaurants , bars ,snack corners) * Three main buffet meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner ) & Kids' corner * Four a la carte restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Indian and Lebanese) * Early breakfast, late breakfast, snacks, tea time and late dinner * Snack Beach bar (beverages & snacks ) * Kids' snack corner * Food Court with full amenities * Entertainment (daily animation program, night shows ) * Sports (mini football, basketball tennis courts, table tennis, GYM, water polo, aerobics , dances lessons, darts,..) * Free entrance to Sombrero Disco. * Tea & coffee service at the rooms (upon request ) Rehana Ultra All Inclusive: * Enjoy the 24 hours formula PLUS: * 24 hours All inclusive food & beverages (including drinks at the disco) * Three additional visits to a la carte restaurants (Asian and Oriental in Rehana Royal Beach and Seafood restaurant on the beach) * Space Disco in Rehana Royal Beach free of charge entrance & drinks * Mini bar upon arrival & 2 bottles of water daily * Fresh fruit platter upon arrival * Free Shuttle bus to and from Naama Bay/ Old Market * Free SPA package (Jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, Turkish bath) once per stay * Laundry service (once per stay) * Sports (mini football, table tennis , tennis court during the day & in night time free of charge) * Turn down service * Free Internet daily * Rehana souvenirs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rehana Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rehana Sharm Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rehana Sharm El Sheikh
- Rehana Sharm Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay