Myself and hubby travelled with 2 teenagers, and 2 kids aged 7 & 9. We found Rehana to be a really nice resort, nice and large with beautiful grounds and super pools. The rooms were spacious and the facilities were good. We all enjoyed our holiday.
THE GOOD POINTS:
The pools, the pool bars, the snacks (plentiful and loads of variety - ice creams, pizzas, hotdogs, kebabs). The food in the restaurant was nice and we always found something to eat. Some of the staff were absolutley fantastic. (mohammed in the Dolphin Bar)
85 % british clientele (depends on whether you look at that as good or bad).. but it meant we out-numbered the Russians.. and the kids found loads of mates to play with and we found loads of mates to drink with!
THE BAD POINTS
Sun lounger hogging from 6 am!! and the towel men reserving sunbeds for the tippers only.. however they stopped the towel men reservations due to complaints..
Warm drinks, running out of drinks (particularly draught beer).. after a few complaints the beer matter was rectified.
Not being able to book in for the "speciality" restaurants despite them being empty when you got there...
There were a few niggles/ minor issues... and the General Manager was on the premises throughout our stay ...watching and assessing all day and night walking around the bars and reception and restaurants. Apparently he was General Manager at the Hilton in London and is set make some changes at the Rehana...which he probably will do!...I suppose the prices will then rise in line with the new service..
It was a good value family resort, the snorkelling was brill (deep and rough seas off the jetty though for the kids). The shallows were coral so beach shoes are a must..The beach had tons of sun beds and the bus to take you to the beach was a God send..
Oh and the heat... was tremendous in august... shockingly hot! A bit too much really..especially on the trip to the desert.
Tummy problems - the adults got the runs while we were there. 3 kids got away with it. 1 child got the runs the day we returned home. Most adults we spoke to tended to get the runs ahnd get bitten by the mossies but hey...the pharmacy did some good business across the way... However, it was a fab holiday and we would return to Egypt..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable 4* hotel was designed for those who love the sea, sun and fun together. Cozy and intimate, with a complex of fancy shaped pools, it is perfect for a family holiday. The hotel offers an interesting entertainment program from morning till the very evening with lots of attractions. Care about our youngest visitors is our priority! Water slides and playgrounds - a paradise for children. And for sure a lot of new international friends will be a nice special bonus. Great place to fly-by-night with excellent disco, various evening shows and late dinner and all the refreshments throughout the day. Rooms: The hotel has a total number of 666 rooms of different types: * Standard - 25-29 m² - comfortable room * Superior - 28-30 m² - comfortable room of a larger size * Family -30-35 m² - one large room * Executive - 30-35 m² - luxury room * Suite - 45-60 m² - luxury 2-rooms apartment Each room is equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, private bathroom with shower or bath, television, telephone, safe box. Balcony or terrace with a beautiful view of the garden, which is well taken care of, palm trees and swimming pools can be found in every room. KIDS CLUB: The comfort of our smallest guests is our priority. Kids Club was established for those who are searching for fun and joy all over the days. A variety of activities, hand works, games and fun with experienced, professional and lovely international team of kid's animators will make your child wish to stay there forever. Two outside playgrounds will help parents to enjoy all the leisure activities together with their children not only in the Kids Club but on the beach as well. And for sure everybody are welcome for the most important part of the program - Mini - Disco! ENTERTAINMENT: Every day various classes with an international animation team (yoga, dance lessons, water volleyball, etc..) are provided all over the territory of hotel.Our evening shows held in the Old Egyptian Amphitheatre will take you to the fairytale of Arabic night. Fakir show, belly dancers, Egyptian art, derwish show will create the spirit of ancient magic . And our live singer, violin performances and dance competition will help you to discover your hidden talents. Sombrero Disco will take you into fly-by-night tour under the latest hits together with our DJ SPORT: The hotel's aqua-park consists of 12 different shaped swimming pools with area of 6,000 m² in total, large and small for children, with water slides for everybody. Some of them , including the Main one, are heated in winter. Our international animation team offers different opportunities to train not only sense of humor but body as well. Everyday you can enjoy and have a lot of fun with: * GYM and fitness * Tennis courts * Table tennis competition * Volleyball tournament * Darts * Water Polo * Aqua-aerobics * Belly-dance and Latino -dance lessons Rehana 24 Hours All Inclusive: * 24 hours food & beverages service in all of our 25 outlets (restaurants , bars ,snack corners) * Three main buffet meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner ) & Kids' corner * Four a la carte restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Indian and Lebanese) * Early breakfast, late breakfast, snacks, tea time and late dinner * Snack Beach bar (beverages & snacks ) * Kids' snack corner * Food Court with full amenities * Entertainment (daily animation program, night shows ) * Sports (mini football, basketball tennis courts, table tennis, GYM, water polo, aerobics , dances lessons, darts,..) * Free entrance to Sombrero Disco. * Tea & coffee service at the rooms (upon request ) Rehana Ultra All Inclusive: * Enjoy the 24 hours formula PLUS: * 24 hours All inclusive food & beverages (including drinks at the disco) * Three additional visits to a la carte restaurants (Asian and Oriental in Rehana Royal Beach and Seafood restaurant on the beach) * Space Disco in Rehana Royal Beach free of charge entrance & drinks * Mini bar upon arrival & 2 bottles of water daily * Fresh fruit platter upon arrival * Free Shuttle bus to and from Naama Bay/ Old Market * Free SPA package (Jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, Turkish bath) once per stay * Laundry service (once per stay) * Sports (mini football, table tennis , tennis court during the day & in night time free of charge) * Turn down service * Free Internet daily * Rehana souvenirs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rehana Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rehana Sharm Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rehana Sharm El Sheikh
- Rehana Sharm Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay