“Absolute Must Do in Ohrid, Macedonia!!”

B & F Cruise - Ohrid
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Ohrid
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: B&F Cruise is offering a variety of scenic boat tours focusing on historical heritage of Ohrid and the natural wonders of Ohrid Lake and National park Galicica.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What an excellent experience and a special big thanks to our fabulous tour guide Nikola Martinoski! My husband and I took this awesome tour and we went to 3 places: Nikola explained everything so well in English (I'm Macedonian but my husband is Hungarian) so it was easy for my husband to understand. The scenery is just breath taking you don't see those views by car! Nikola has such great energy and made sure his customers were happy and content! The history of this country especially this town just amazing to learn so much rich history and culture! i WILL DO THIS TOUR AGAIN WHEN I'M BACK! I also, recommend other people to Nikola and they had an amazing time!

All reviews
"culture"
"monastery"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was undoubtedly the highlight of our trip to Ohrid. Great host,very informative and spectacular scenery.Many thanks to Nicola!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a very nice experience with B & F Cruise!
I would highly recommend to everyone who wants to spend a quality time in Ohrid!
Nikola was friendly and very helpful. He asked us about our location and picked us up very close to the hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would highly recommend this to anyone! They picked us up directly from the hotel and dropped us off. Very accommodating, helpful, and knowledgeable!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was travelling solo and was unsure about booking with B&F tours but Nikola was very friendly and reassuring so I booked a day in advance. Unfortunately the weather was not the best the day we cruised around the lake, however Nikola more than made up for it. Would recommend - best taken on a sunny day! Thanks Nikola :)