“Smoothie wizards and quesadilla kings”

Zephyr River Lodge Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Lanquin
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Our group tried everything and the only negative thing I can say was about the cheesecake however when I said something they promptly fixed it and made a bother one from scratch the next morning! And it was to die for !

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The view is incredible, staff and guests were fun/friendly, rooms were clean! Could not be happier someone recommended this piece of paradise to us!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Do not expect too much and do not expect too little. The Zephyr lodge is a nice place representing all that is the Gringo Trail. So, the food is quite "western", it is "spiced down" and of generic latin american execution. However, it is perfectly clean and especially if you have a rather troublesome stomach I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

This place looks cool in the pictures but is a bit off. The infinity pool is an easy way to sway most tourists- but don't be fooled! The place is really awkward. I'm from the US and I travel because I want to meet different people. I like talking to employees who are from the area. Maybe this makes most people comfortable - but I love immersion in a new culture. There are no locals to be found at this place. Not sure why.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

We are two English girls - we really enjoyed this hostel. The views are incredible, there is a pool for when it gets hot, a hot tub for when it gets cold, games in the reception area, with a pool table and therefore sociable atmosphere. Although we have paid less for rooms in Guatemala which came with more, everything else made it worthwhile. We did however only stay for one night and so could not fault it.