What a great week at the resort. We have been coming to AKR for 20 years and it only gets better as time goes by. This is a great resort for great diving. The food is great, the staff is great and the accommodations are great.
The interactions with their guests are great with their BBQ cookout, crab race, dolphins. Etc
Will always go back
The only problem you will have is at the airport because it is so packed because everyone is trying to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the island of Roatan, Anthony's Key Resort is a legendary tropical wonderland where lush greenery rustles in breezy sea air. Pristine beaches rim turquoise waters. And wooden bungalows perched above a tranquil lagoon offer guests incredibly scenic views and a sense of perfect disconnection from everyday life back at home. For over 40 years, this family-run paradise has been home to divers in search of unspoiled waters, and lovers of natural adventure in all its forms.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Anthony's Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthony`s Key Hotel Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Hotel Roatan
- Anthonys Key Resort
- Anthony's Key Resort Honduras/Roatan - Sandy Bay