Blue Bahia Resort
Villagio Verde(West End)
Lands End(West End)
Cocolobo(West End)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbeach grilloctopus dive schoolsuzetteking and queenpulled porkdive shopwest endon site restaurantlobsterhome away from homeeach morningspent a weekbring bug spraygrocery storejeffloftreef
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We went to Blue Bahia for lunch after Baan Surete spa. Loved the place. To think this little piece of paradise exists just a short direct flight from Atlanta or Houston. The food was good and the staff was friendly. Maria was super nice. This is the only place we have ever been where my wife said "Can we just sell everything and move here?" we are definitely coming back to spend a week. Thanks for a great time.
Kevin and Tatyana Croak - Fishers, In.

Room Tip: Ocean view all the way.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2012

The most relaxing and serene place. From the owner Kent and his lovely wife to the whole staff it was such a wonderful experience. They really do make you feel like it's your home. The food was the best with the red snapper and shrimp along with the smoked ribs..delicious. I thoroughly enjoyed the snorkeling trips seeing all the underwater world. It was my first time snorkeling and I felt at ease with Nurie and Antonio. The quest staying at the resort where all so nice and helpful. We all made new friends. There is so much to see there as well as the rest of the bay islands. I will be back soon...

Room Tip: i stayed in the wave unit and thought it was very comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I love the collection of food and the price is excelent, i think it is an excelent spot to go with your family or friend and the location is very nice close to the beach, i just do not agree in having animals in the restaurant , the service is so good, the waiter and the cooks are so friendly, i go for their nice service

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2012

We rented a house down the beach and ate at the Blue Bahia restaurant probably five times during our weeklong stay. The food was terrific, and we loved the indoor/outdoor feel of the restaurant. Nothing like listening to the sea while enjoying fresh seafood and cold beers.

The tropical fish plate was delicious. I ordered this twice - the fish is just so fresh and prepared perfectly. I was also a huge fan of the garlic shrimp. Everything we had was tasty, fresh and well prepared. One night we were there the resort put on a fire show on the beach which was fun to watch. They also have a huge BBQ pit and we shared the mixed platter one night - yum. So smoky and delicious. Not really what you'd expect on a tropical island, but good nonetheless.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I travel to Roatan every 2 months. Would never stay anywhere but the Blue Bahia. As I single woman, I have always felt totally safe and relaxed. Kent and his wonderful staff tend to all my needs. Can't wait to get back again. Snorkelling is great and the food is beyond expectations. Some of the best on the island. My family has been twice and can't stop telling their friends about it. Way to go Kent!!!

Room Tip: love the Seaside, so cozy
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family