I cried and hugged the staff on the day I left the Blue Bahia Resort. By far the friendliest group of people I have ever encountered on a trip. Kent and Lisette are so accomodating and will help arrange any day trip to explore the beautiful island.
The restaurant at the resort had the best food, by far, of the all we ate at. The Blue Bahia arranged our trip to Gumbalimba Park, where we took a fabulous zip line ride through jungle and the monkeys were free to fun about. Great fun! We are not divers, but we got snorkle gear from the Octopus Dive Shop right on the resort premises. Check out the star fish fields from the resort's beach front and the coral reef there or in West Bay. Even snorkling you are so close to the sea life in the shallow areas around the coral. Best vacation of my life!!!!
West Hartford, CT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small boutique resort located directly ON the beach in Sandy Bay, Roatan. Beach Grill Restaurant, Octopus Dive School, and great comfort and service. Swimming pool, ac in all units, some full kitchens, wireless internet, AP shuttle. All sea views! On site owner works to handle all of your vacation needs. Ask about our "monthly" specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Bahia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bahia Hotel Sandy Bay
- Blue Bahia Resort Honduras/Roatan - Sandy Bay