Been coming to Blue Bahia twice a year since 2008. As in landers from Oklahoma, we come for the ocean views & friendly staff & local folks. Blue Bahia is behind the reef, & therefore away from the cruise ship folks & the tourists. Resort has sold . Hope new owners keep the family atmosphere & friendly staff. We come for the ocean views & to see folks we've met here on previous trips. We all stay in touch over the years. HOPE new owners will maintain the atmosphere of non tourist, just relaxed & family oriented. BUT, We will really miss Kent. He has become a friend & family over the years. He has told us that new owners are GREAT, & will continue the family oriented atmosphere. To that end, we have already booked a return in September with two other couples. Our hope is that new owners will keep the resort as it is now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small boutique resort located directly ON the beach in Sandy Bay, Roatan. Beach Grill Restaurant, Octopus Dive School, and great comfort and service. Swimming pool, ac in all units, some full kitchens, wireless internet, AP shuttle. All sea views! On site owner works to handle all of your vacation needs. Ask about our "monthly" specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Bahia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bahia Hotel Sandy Bay
- Blue Bahia Resort Honduras/Roatan - Sandy Bay