We held our wedding ceremony at Tranquilseas and it was absolutely perfect! Chris and Monica made us feel right at home immediately and we almost felt like part of their family. In these days of corporate stamped out resort hotels, Tranquilseas is a unique gem that also has a very environmentally friendly mission. We stayed for 8 days and didn't want to leave at the end. All of our friends and family agreed that the setting was amazing.
Monica's cooking is delicious, but if you want to leave the resort there are several restaurants within walking distance. Make sure you stay for tapas night on Tuesday nights. Every dish was fantastic so come hungry. West End is a short cab ride away to get to the nightlife bars and restaurants, but the hotel is like a secluded paradise to get away from it all. Snorkelling is easy right off the dock and Chris runs a well equipped dive shop with a great dive boat.
I'd recommend Tranquilseas both for groups of families/friends or for a couple looking for a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Honduras/Roatan - Sandy Bay