I took my family to Roatan this Spring as a treat for all of us: two seventyish grandparents, two young parents, and two grandchildren. Everything about our experience at Tranquil Seas was superb. The lodge itself was beautifully done, and intimate; the location on a quiet beach (for Roatan) just right; and the diving and snorkeling the best ever. Chris and Monica took good care of us, and Edwin and Henry made sure my son-in-law and 12 year old granddaughter had safe and exciting dive experiences (they both received heir dive certifications and went on a night dive). As for snorkeling, our trip with Chris to Pigeon Key where we encountered a giant Eagle Ray and Nurse Shark was an experience of a lifetime. If you can go to Roatan, I would think there could be no more friendly, safe, and beautiful place for your ocean experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Resort Roatan All inclusive diving & vacation packages. We offer unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst tropical jungle of the western caribbean, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. Only minutes from the worlds largest barrier reef in the northern hemisphere, you can enjoy world class snorkelling, scuba diving all within footsteps from your jungle cabana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Honduras/Roatan - Sandy Bay