My mother and I just got back from a 6-day visit to Tranquilseas. We loved it!
As everyone says, the snorkeling off the dock and to the nearby reef is incredibly beautiful. The diving was fantastic! Henry, Matt, Di, and Kerry were knowledgable, professional, and made a point to take people to sites that matched their interests and were not full of other dive boats.
The food was also really great! I had read reviews that the portions would be massive and am thrilled to be able to throw my two cents in here. For a teeny person, yes. The portions probably seem large. But on a scale of food to food, they are normal, delicious meals. What was also nice was that if you preferred your dish a certain way, they were more than happy to make that accommodation. So if you don't eat a lot, ask for less food. Easy! I never asked for less food because it was just right for me and tasty!
Service was awesome. Everyone was helpful, accommodating, pleasant and efficient. The tag line of "making relaxing easier" was true to the letter. Everyone was great with me and even more important, great with my mom. Clearly, it is an ideal place for families, but a solo traveler can really enjoy the pace and community as well.
Thank you to the whole team! It was such a fun visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Honduras/Roatan - Sandy Bay