“Great steak!”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Argentinian, Caribbean, Grill
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Argentinian Grills West End/West Bay The acclaimed cuisine features an authentic Argentinian and Caribbean menu that ranges frommeat and seafood to homemade pasta....Wine lovers will be enticed by their extensive list of International wines for their sipping pleasure....... ​ Truly a fine dining experience
Seattle, Washington
“Great steak!”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I ate here on my first night in the West End. The New York steak was cooked perfectly medium rare and was very tender & delicious. It came with 2 sides that were equally good. The serving was large enough for 2 people to share, so it was also a good value.

“Try the BBQ shrimp!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We had a lovely meal here, but it didn't quite live up to our hoped. The bbq shrimp were amazing, but if you have the steak perhaps ask for it a little less well done than you would usually order it.

Houston, Texas
“Best food I had in West End”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Great place for dinner! It can be busy on the weekends but the staff is top rate.

On my first visit I saw ceviche on the appetizer menu and ordered it before viewing the rest of the menu. When it came I decided that I should probably order a smaller main course. One of the lower priced items was "1/2 beef tenderloin" so I ordered that. That 1/2 meant 1/2 pound! It was an exceptional steak though and I enjoyed it thoroughly! Other meals that I ate here were equally as good.

Some dining companions made their full meals from the appetizer specials.

• Visited December 2013
California
“Good food including chicken and fish”
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

The food here is very good particularly when it is cooked on their grill. I had the grilled chicken breast several times and I enjoyed it every time. I don't know what the sauce is they put on the chicken but it was delicious. The service was friendly as well.

Visited December 2013
san francisco
“Mediocre”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Our dive masters said this was a great place, and I suppose it's all relative, since I am pretty spoiled living in SF. The steak was practically raw (we ordered medium) and then came back burnt to a crisp. Sides were ok. Service was pretty cursory. Overall, just so so.