“Nice for spending a day at the beach”
Review of Argentinian Grills

Argentinian Grills
Ranked #10 of 64 Restaurants in West End
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Argentinian, Central American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Argentinian Grills West End/West Bay The acclaimed cuisine features an authentic Argentinian and Caribbean menu that ranges frommeat and seafood to homemade pasta....Wine lovers will be enticed by their extensive list of International wines for their sipping pleasure....... ​ Truly a fine dining experience
anywhere
“Nice for spending a day at the beach”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Located at West End beach. They offer free beach chairs when spending some money in the restaurant. Nice food, reasonable prices, nice beach. Would return.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank PELOWELOMAN

Mountains of NC
“a staple on West End”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

A little pricey for the island , but think steakhouse, It varies from visit to visit on service but overall worthy of a nice night out!
Good quality Argentine beef cooked the traditional Argentine way. Usually good seafood ( they did try to slip me a squirrel fish instead of "red snapper").
Sit far from the grill , its hot).We got the 1/2 beef tenderloin with a good lobster tail, salad each and a decent Chilean Merlot.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank wm_lockman
Lafayette, Louisiana
“No Spanish No Problem”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Good shrimp soup and shrimp salad! The waiter helped me understand the menu and the exchange rate without my having to ask. Nice bath and changing rooms. Highly recommend.

Visited July 2014
Maroochydore, Australia
“Great Specials”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

A waiter from the restaurant was positioned on the beach in order to offer travellers information on their specials. His advice was taken and we enjoyed an excellent seafood meal. Later in the trip we returned for additional meals and were very pleased with all the fare.

Visited May 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't order fish here”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I love grouper when it is fresh and cooked properly. I lived in the Caribbean and ate fish all of the time so I know how it was supposed to be prepared. They don't. I ordered the fresh catch which was grouper and was really looking forward to my meal. When it arrived it was dry, overcooked, and very tough. Needless to say I sent it back. After a few minutes what seemed to be the manager came over and told me that was how it was supposed to be cooked and if I reordered the same thing it would not be any different that it was actually undercooked if anything. He then offered Tuna as a substitute. I agreed if it could cooked medium rare. He said yes. I then waited and waited. If it was to be Medium rare it does not take that long. After my friend was finished with her meal I finally received my charred tuna. They didn't even come back to ask how it was. When we asked for our check they finally asked how everything was and I nicely told them it was burnt and not very good. They seemed put out and did nothing to make it better. The wait staff were nice but that and the view were the only good things about our experience at this place.

• Visited June 2014