“DIVING IN PARADISE”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Uys M
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“DIVING IN PARADISE”
Reviewed 19 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I booked this villa for a week stay and dive and I couldn't be happier about the choice I made.
This new villa is located a few minutes walk from West End and the same owners have a dive shop where you can get a great package (Splash Inn).
Breakfast is included and really good. The service in the dive shop is on of the best on the island.
I visited the island many times and finally I found the best place to stay and dive.

I will be back soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Marvin B
“Perfect location, best service ever!”
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I couldn't get a better location at such a low price! This accommodation has everything to make you feel like you haven't left your home and the service of the staff is incredible! Food at their restaurant is the best in the island, I would recommend this place to anyone, its a great place for families, couples or even if you want to go by yourself or with friends!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing