Open today: 07:30 - 04:00
Review Highlights
Highly Recommend Diving with Seagrape

A dive friend recommended Seagrape and it was excellent. Captain Michael and Kevin were super... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2018
fxfloyd
Miami, Florida
via mobile
Great place to dive!

We have been to Seagrape several times now, it's like home! We have done several certifications... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2018
lmarple
Napa, California

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around West End
from US$45.00
from US$30.00
from US$55.00
More Info
All reviews dive sites clean towels dunk tank dive shop night dive local staff excellent dive mary's place accommodating staff lion fish padi rescue diver the reefs top notch sea life tilefish year after year watermelon
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I have been coming to Seagrape Dive Shop for several years. They are a wonderful bunch to dive with. Their divemasters are all very skilled and give excellent instruction and service to their divers. We always have a briefing before going into the water and they keep up with their divers well. The dive shop offers PADI courses, and on this recent trip I worked with Ricky Wesley to get my PADI Rescue Diver certification. Ricky is a very knowledgeable instructor and the training was rigorous but I got it done while there. Even though the weather was not the best with high winds and rain, they did everything they possibly could to enable us to dive. They took a boat over to the leeward side of the island to so we could dive out of the wind and waves. We especially enjoyed diving at Mary's Place on the other side while there. I always feel very safe with the divemasters and boat captains and crew from Seagrape. Thanks again to all there for an excellent experience. I hope to come again, and again.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Went to Seagrape on my own after been recommended to visit by several friends.

It was really an excellent dive trip. The owners run the dive shop and are really friendly and helpful.

Boats are very good and well equipped!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 26 November 2017

This is our second divecation at Seagrape. The crew is amazing and accommodates every level of the divers on board. The reefs are beautiful and short boat ride away. The night dive is incredible. Don't miss a chance to see the bioluminescence and the famous string of peals that it creates.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Locally operated dive shop, with profound experience in diving along the west coast of the island. Great boats, and even better service. Ask to dive the Odyssey (wreck) 25m dive and return to the near shore caverns for your second tank. You won’t be disappointed.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017

This is the only locally owned and locally operated dive shop on the island. The dive masters know the island and the dive sites and really care about the health of the reef and your experience diving there. They found interesting and unusual species on every dive and every dive was different from the last.
I came with a group of experienced divers and the dive masters quickly settled into showing us the best stuff if we wanted to stay close to them, or let us explore on our own.
They were always ready to go on time and they took care of our tanks, BC's and regulators. There was a dunk tank for our wetsuits, fins and masks and a place to hang them so we didn't have to carry them back to our bungalows unless we wanted to. Cameras had their own wash bucket, of course.
In addition to leading the dives they killed a great number of lion fish along the way.
And the Night Dive! This was the best I'd every experienced. The "string of pearls" biolumenescence was astounding.
I would highly reccommend this dive shop to everyone.

Date of experience: September 2017