Open today: 07:30 - 04:00
Review Highlights
Highly Recommend Diving with Seagrape

A dive friend recommended Seagrape and it was excellent. Captain Michael and Kevin were super... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2018
fxfloyd
Miami, Florida
via mobile
Great place to dive!

We have been to Seagrape several times now, it's like home! We have done several certifications... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2018
lmarple
Napa, California

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around West End
from US$45.00
from US$30.00
from US$55.00
More Info
All reviews dive sites clean towels dunk tank dive shop night dive local staff excellent dive mary's place accommodating staff lion fish padi rescue diver the reefs top notch sea life tilefish year after year watermelon
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Second time diving off Roatan, second time diving with Seagrape. Rickie and Roberto are wonderful divemasters leading a top notch shop. Great to dive with locals rather than expats that don’t KNOW the country!

Date of experience: April 2018
Mariela W, Front Office Manager at Seagrape Plantation Diveshop, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Greetings!!

Thank you for sharing your comments, we look forward to your visit again!

kind regards,
Mariela

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Seagrape Plantation Diveshop introduced me to scuba diving and I am in love. I dove there for the first time two years ago and returned last month for my second time. Both times I received the Padi Discovery Dive Training before our fabulous Discovery Dive.
My teenage daughter and I had the pleasure of diving with Ricky and he was a fabulous and patient teacher. We felt safe in the knowledge he had and shared with us. We told him it was our dream to see sea turtles and Ricky found four (!) for us...two were resting in the coral and two were swimming nearby. It was one of the best days of our lives.
Thank you for the professional and delightful experience. It is one we will never forget. We hope to return again and again.
Seagrape Plantation Diveshop, we are lifetime members of your fan club.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Good dive sites. DiveMaster are Ok. Sometime the boat are a little bit crowdy (10 to 15 divers) but the try to separate the group ( 2 -3 Divemaster).

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I have been coming to Seagrape Dive Shop for several years. They are a wonderful bunch to dive with. Their divemasters are all very skilled and give excellent instruction and service to their divers. We always have a briefing before going into the water and they keep up with their divers well. The dive shop offers PADI courses, and on this recent trip I worked with Ricky Wesley to get my PADI Rescue Diver certification. Ricky is a very knowledgeable instructor and the training was rigorous but I got it done while there. Even though the weather was not the best with high winds and rain, they did everything they possibly could to enable us to dive. They took a boat over to the leeward side of the island to so we could dive out of the wind and waves. We especially enjoyed diving at Mary's Place on the other side while there. I always feel very safe with the divemasters and boat captains and crew from Seagrape. Thanks again to all there for an excellent experience. I hope to come again, and again.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Went to Seagrape on my own after been recommended to visit by several friends.

It was really an excellent dive trip. The owners run the dive shop and are really friendly and helpful.

Boats are very good and well equipped!

Date of experience: November 2017