“Amazing slushies!!!!”

Earth Mama's Garden Cafe & Lifestyle
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Simply the best! The one I had yesterday was so good, I'm going back for another in a little while. My friends had a variety of entrees and everyone loved their choices. If you go, get the expresso/chocolate slushie...you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

This was the first place I discovered on a recent trip to Roatan and became my "go to" spot for lunch. Quiet, cozy atmosphere with lots of shade and set back from the "main" road of West End. Great healthy food, refreshing smoothies, friendly service from "Earth Mama" Kim and her staff. For my last day of the trip I made sure to try the carrot pancakes I'd been dreaming of all week. Yummy.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

When in West End Roatan if you want a nice quiet place to sit down and enjoy a nice meal with a nice view of the ocean and beach come here. People love the breakfast and the service is good.. Beautiful Sheyla will look after your every need. They are open 8.00AM till 4.00PM

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Nice little outdoor place back from the main street with comfy cushioned benches and a bohemian feel. Food was good- shrimp tostadas. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We went here for lunch and were impressed with the quality of the food. The shrimp tostadas were outstanding - clearly made right then. Scott felt the same about his taco salad. His smoothie with an energy shot perked him up considerably (while my beer probably had the opposite effect, but I love them). Our one negative point would be that on a hot day it can be a bit airless. We managed to score a table with a breeze but some of the area would have been uncomfortable. It is nice to be tucked in the garden away from the busy street however and in the shade. All in all, we enjoyed it a lot and will be back to try their breakfast menu.