“Banana & pineapple pancakes”

Earth Mama's Garden Cafe & Lifestyle
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Banana & pineapple pancakes”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast with them this morning. It's fairly noticeable sign off West End Main Street & leads into a garden oasis dining area. I chose their pancake special & coffee today. Pancakes came with tropical fruits & the coffee was tasty. I enjoyed my breakfast & the amount was about L $160.

Austin, Texas
“Had a lovely breakfast here!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

They made me a wonderful veggie breakfast wrap with potatoes, avocado, cheese and some other grilled veggies - super yummy and they also had great coffee.

Visited June 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Smoothie Heaven”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Walking down West End Road in West End Roatan we noticed tucked away in the jungle "Earth Mama's." Their specialty appeared to be a variety of smoothies and on a hot Sunday afternoon, what better way to satisfy your thirst. The menu indicated about six varieties. Three of us had the Pina Colada smoothies, two large and one small which contained coconut cream, OJ, pineapple, banana and flu fighter with "secret ingredients." Large were 24 ounces at 120 Lempures (lps) or $6.00 (USD) the small were 16 ounces or 100 lps or $5.00 (USD). The other person in our group of four had the Rejuvenator which was made with limeade, pineapple, mango, honey and boost with "secret ingredients." Interestingly, the owner Kim is from our home town of Calgary, Alberta. Overall, a very pleasant experience at a mini cafe, very tasty "smoothies" in an eclectic outdoor setting just off the main street. Some food items were also available which included carrot cake pancakes, eggs, tomato aguacate potatoes but smoothies are the house special. Total bill for the four of us was $22 (USD) without la propina (tip)

• Visited May 2014
Toronto, Canada
“BEST SMOOTHIES!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Was seriously thinking that I would not be able to eat healthy while on vacation, BUT found this gem!!! Seriously the BEST smoothies I evar had! 1000 times better than Booster Juice. Best healthy smoothies you get in the West End! Also the BEST CARROT PANCAKES I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE! Very sad I only got to eat them once! Wish I could have had them twice! I'll just have to come back! If you're from Canada, this place is WAY BETTER than Cora's or Denny's. Healthier and better bang for your bucks! Can't go wrong with a $5 smoothie (the small is huge) or the breakfast special carrot pancakes for $6 American.

• Visited May 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Oh YEAH!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The place to go for breakfast! Amazing food! Great service! Great atmosphere! Friendly staff! Friendly owner! Loved this place and we were sorry we saved it until the last day, or we would have eaten here every day. Don't miss breakfast here!!!,

Visited March 2014