“got some gifts to bring home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of West End Cigar Bar

West End Cigar Bar
Ranked #37 of 62 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Bar, American
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Serves Alcohol
Description: The West End Cigar Bar, located in the center of the West End of Roatan, Honduras provides cigar smokers and the non-smoker with a friendly atmosphere. We are proud to offer the largest selection of cigars in the western Caribbean in our walk-in humidor.Enjoy a fine Rum, maybe just a beer and the company of our knowledgeable bar staff.
Houston, Texas
“got some gifts to bring home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

The resort suggested we go here to grab some cigars to bring home for gifts. Good move - its a bit of a dive bar but a nice selection.

Visited August 2013

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Nice cigar and cold beer sunset.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

As soon as I seen this place on TripAdvisor I knew I had to go. This place is right beside a German restaurant called "Por que no", so try not to get the two confused. Both are awesome places to go to. I stopped in about an hour before sunset and ordered a cold beer. When I turned around I seen a walk-in humidor. The owner walked me in and it was like Christmas morning. I had a hard time selecting which one to smoke, so the owner helped me out. He asked me some questions and ended up explain a few things to me which was very helpful. I ended up smoking two very mellow cigars and watching a beautiful sunset. I sat there for about three hours talking with some of the guys that have moved to the island. It was a very pleasant and relaxing evening. I plan to go back another evening when I know I do not have to get up early in the morning. Thanks for a great evening guys.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kyle L
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

tried this place out as my first time in a cigar bar, the owner was Canadian, if i remember correctly, and he was very helpful and super friendly. Nice relaxing time on the deck with a fine cigar and a glass of johnnie walker. Right on the water, excellent view.

Visited May 2013
Union, New Jersey
“West End Cigar Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

This place is very nice. The owner is very nice, patient, informative and genuine. He takes time to explain the different cigars that he carries. Awesome shop.

Visited August 2013
Plaquemine, Louisiana
“Wonderful fresh baked Strawberry Cake.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have not eaten a complete meal at this restaurant but did stop in and purchase a wonderful piece of Strawberry cake to go. The overall appearance of the cafe was very clean and pleasant.
The owner has posted the menu outside so you are able to review the menu and prices before entering the establishment. The pastries are baked fresh daily and I will return to the cafe before leaving the Island..

• Visited August 2013