“Nice place to soak up the expat scene”
Review of West End Cigar Bar

West End Cigar Bar
Ranked #31 of 66 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: American
Description: The West End Cigar Bar, located in the center of the West End of Roatan, Honduras provides cigar smokers and the non-smoker with a friendly atmosphere. We are proud to offer the largest selection of cigars in the western Caribbean in our walk-in humidor.Enjoy a fine Rum, maybe just a beer and the company of our knowledgeable bar staff.
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Not a cigar smoker, but this is a cool place to chill and have a drink with friends. The owner is quite a character and readily shares his love of the island. Of you find yourself at the tail end of WE you owe it to yourself to stop in for a drink and some local expat color.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

The resort suggested we go here to grab some cigars to bring home for gifts. Good move - its a bit of a dive bar but a nice selection.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

As soon as I seen this place on TripAdvisor I knew I had to go. This place is right beside a German restaurant called "Por que no", so try not to get the two confused. Both are awesome places to go to. I stopped in about an hour before sunset and ordered a cold beer. When I turned around I seen a walk-in humidor. The owner walked me in and it was like Christmas morning. I had a hard time selecting which one to smoke, so the owner helped me out. He asked me some questions and ended up explain a few things to me which was very helpful. I ended up smoking two very mellow cigars and watching a beautiful sunset. I sat there for about three hours talking with some of the guys that have moved to the island. It was a very pleasant and relaxing evening. I plan to go back another evening when I know I do not have to get up early in the morning. Thanks for a great evening guys.

1  Thank Kyle L
Reviewed 3 September 2013

tried this place out as my first time in a cigar bar, the owner was Canadian, if i remember correctly, and he was very helpful and super friendly. Nice relaxing time on the deck with a fine cigar and a glass of johnnie walker. Right on the water, excellent view.

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

This place is very nice. The owner is very nice, patient, informative and genuine. He takes time to explain the different cigars that he carries. Awesome shop.