“An Undersea Adventure”

Ocean Connections Water Sports
Ranked #8 of 35 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean Connections has something for everyone! We welcome divers and non-divers alike aboard our custom-built 52-foot power catamaran for some fun in the sun. Divers will love our brand new Aqualung gear and exceptional valet service. We also host the only location on the island of Roatan for BOSS underwater motor scooters. BOSS (Breathing Observation Submersible Scooter) is designed to allow you to breathe normally while you drive underwater and experience the undersea world. Featured on the Discovery Channel, Travel Channel, and the Today Show, BOSS offers an exciting new experience for the whole group! Ocean Connections is also a fully operational scuba diving center that is both PADI and SSI certified. Join us for scuba courses as well as fun diving at the second largest living reef in the world.
Delhi, Canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“An Undersea Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

My 13 year old son went down and had a complete blast! He enjoyed seeing the coral, fish, and loved the entire experience. The staff was fun and the scooters were comfortable and an overall excellent experience!

Visited July 2014
Amanda W, Manager at Ocean Connections Water Sports, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, Donald! I'm glad your son enjoyed the BOSS underwater scooters :) they are a blast!

Fort Worth, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“BOSS Scooters amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was a great adventure and on of the favs of my vacation. Great staff and fun stuff. And love the photos we were given with the photo package.

Visited June 2014
Amanda W, Manager at Ocean Connections Water Sports, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thanks so much for the review of the BOSS tour! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much - and we love the photos, too! Thanks for sharing one :)
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great personal service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I'm currently halfway into my scuba diving trip in Roatan and can't be more thankful for having found such a great diving company. The team caters to what you want to see. If you want sea turtles, you got. If you want garden eels, they know where to go. Also, the friendly, personal service adds to the entire experience. I can't wait for the second half of my diving trip!

Visited July 2014
We're having a great week with you and the family, Jason! Thanks for already reviewing us - you're awesome! Hope you're enjoying your last dive right now :)
Furlong, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Experience - Amazing Crew with Special Needs Participant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We choose the excursion since we wanted to experience a scuba like adventure. We have a special needs 18 year old son who we thought this would be good for also. The crew went out of their way to accommodate him (getting him in the boss, helping him regulate his ears, guiding him where he needed to go, dedicating one person to him) and we were all able to have a great time because we didn't have to worry that he would not be able to do it. We would highly recommend this group! You get about 30 minutes on the boss underwater scooter and then about 1 hour to snorkel. It is a beautiful reef with tons of fish and it didn't feel rushed like so many of our other excursions. Sarah took beautiful pictures for us at a very reasonable rate. The only thing I wished we could have had some more time to shop in the local area around the dive shop. Overall - best excursion of the trip!

Visited June 2014
Amanda W, Manager at Ocean Connections Water Sports, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Hi Roxanne! Thank you so much for your lovely review of our BOSS Underwater Scooter tour. I'm very proud of our whole crew and I've already printed out your nice review to show them. I'm so glad your family had fun! Hopefully we see you back in Roatan again soon!
Flower Mound, TX
“The Sea Scooter Experience was unique, interesting and a lot fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

The Sea Scooter Experience was unique, interesting and a lot fun! I wish the rest of my family would have chosen this. The captain and crew were obviously focused on the participants' experience and ocean safety but found time to interact and have fun with everyone. It was a really good time.

Visited June 2014
Amanda W, Manager at Ocean Connections Water Sports, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thanks so much for the review on our BOSS underwater scooters! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and I'm glad Luther and crew made it a fun experience for you :) You're welcome back anytime!