“good value”
Review of Sea Breeze Inn

and 1 more site!
Sea Breeze Inn
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I have stayed here several times in the last few years.
As I travel alone and on a budget I choose the cheap room by the bar which is fine for $25.You get TV,WIFI and hot water in your private bathroom.I don't use A/C but I think its available in this room.
I have stayed in the "luxury" (for me)rooms which are very nice,but more than I need.
Excellent location and there has been no problem with security.
Cannibal Cafe serves excellent food and I have never been disturbed by the adjacent bar of an evening.
It's a bit hectic on days cruise ship passengers take the snorkelling/kayak trips but I weave my way through dripping Americans without any problems.
Overall very good.

Room Tip: You will be woken up early on cruise ship days in the rooms by bar;otherwise sleep quality excellent...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank mrpaulRochesterUk

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I have been traveling to Roatan every summer for 7 years and Sea Breeze is always my hotel of course. It is in the perfect spot on in West End close to all the swimming cove, bars, restaurants, dive shops, scooter rentals etc. They offer snorkel gear and kayak rentals. The Cannibal Cafe has great drinks, awesome dinner/lunch, and super breakfast that can be added to the room tab. The rooms are comfortable, A/C works well, american TV, and most rooms have a full kitchen include fridge, stove top, and microwave. Kevin and Sandra are fantastic hosts and their staff is always enthusiast about helping customers out. Taco, the parrot, is talkative and always imitating the family. Friendly cats will lounge on porches and each porch has a hammock for naps. And finally security is excellent here, there is a local man that is always watching closely at night - even if you don't notice him. I have never seen anyone on the property at night that wasn't a guest or staff.

I love this hotel and highly recommend it for budget conscious travel that still wants the comforts of home.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter. Rooms with a single bed have less kitchen appliances but staff if wi...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2013

If you want to stay in a family run business that is clean and very well maintained you found the best place to stay. Kevin and Sandra have a very friendly and fun place to stay in West End and you are in the middle of everything. Especially with the Cafe in front. Great food at very nice prices.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My interaction with Seabreeze Inn and Cannibal Cafe has been through cruise excursions for kayaking and snorkeling. Kevin and Sandra have a great team of locals who are entertaining and engaging with all visitors. Everyone is good natured, eager to assist, and very familiar with West End and with Roatan. I have participated on excursions hosted by Seabreeze for 5 cruises across multiple cruise lines. To me, this group IS Roatan. Every time I am planning to visit the island, I contact Kevin to get on his calendar because the experiences are so memorable. If you are going to Roatan, you need to include West End as a destination, and time at Seabeeze Inn and Cannibal Cafe will bring you back again!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Seabreeze Inn in West End is a great quaint place to spend your vacation time. Kevin and Sandra the owners are down home people, and relaxed as can be. The Inn itself is a small somewhat rustic place, but it has all the amenities anyone would need. No, this is not a 5 star all inclusive resort, it is a room or a room with a kitchenette, comfortable beds, air conditioning, television and shower. Kevin and Sandra know everyone, and can guide you to whatever services you are in need of, and are fun people to hang out with and shoot the breeze. The rooms are kept clean, and there is a nice little restaurant attached called the Cannibal, that I love to sit on the upper balcony and enjoy a meal or dink, with my computer on line, and people watch. You can see a long way up and down the only street in West End, and have a ball talking to the locals or other tourists as they walk by. Whenever I go to Roatan, this is the only place I stay. I like the local feel of the whole experience, and the friendly vibe from the owners and staff.

Room Tip: Rooms on upper levels are best
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We just love Sea Breeze and the comfort of the studios in the back. Every morning the macaws fly over and help you greet the day. Kevin and Sandra could not be better hosts and the food at Cannibal is the best. Catch the sunset on their upstairs deck and drink a cold one.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I would stay in the back where you feel you are in your own home.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have stayed at the Seabreeze every year for the last six years. I realize there are resorts with all- inclusive amenities just like everywhere else in the world, but I prefer to see the country I came to, not the country I left. The people of Roatan are some of the kindest and most open people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and the atmosphere at the Seabreeze is everything I love about the island. The owners are sweet caring people who care about their guests first, giving much to ensure their comfort and safety. The staff are friendly, courteous and care about the job they do. The Cannibal café has good food, cold drinks and friendly faces. I look forward to next years stay, if you go, tell Manuel the night watchman I said "hola".

Room Tip: Most of the rooms have kitchenettes with basic utensils. The rooms away from the main road are very...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Georphi's Tropical Hideaway
Splash Inn Dive Resort
Splash Inn Dive Resort
#1 of 9 in West End

Been to Sea Breeze Inn? Share your experiences!