“Relaxing, Enjoyable Vibe. Good food, cold drinks.”
Review of C Level Cafe & Bar

C Level Cafe & Bar
Ranked #13 of 64 Restaurants in West End
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: We offer full North American breakfast and lunch with daily specials from 8:00am till 2:30pm. After 4:00pm we change things up and become the place to go for pizza and sub sandwiches, Roast Beef, Pastrami, Ham, Turkey, with Swiss, Provolone, Pepper Jack ingredients just to name some of the items we serve. On the pizzas, we have everyone's favorites, Pepperoni, Hot Italian Sausage, Sausage crumbles, Ham, anchovies, and more veggies than I can remember. Try the Veggie special pizza, We also have a full bar and the beer is kept in a deep freezer for what I can truly call the "coldest beer in town" Please stop in and sample our casual atmosphere and friendly staff, thanks Joe
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is a very nice small bar/cafe. The staff are very efficient and friendly. IT is a good place to hang out meet new people, have cold drinks and good food. There are vegetarian options available. I was there two days ago and plan on going back there this afternoon. Easy place for single travelers to go.

There are newer reviews for C Level Cafe & Bar

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My boyfriend and I visited last week.. first time on the island, Carrie and Zach are very very friendly and easy to talk to,.. the service was awesome, its a great laid back bar/restaurant...this is a good place to get info about planning your trip once you are there, to get some good, honest opinions and suggestions... I hope to go back and see those guys again!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I ate breakfast a few times at C Level during my trip. It was nice that it opened early enough to have a decent meal before diving without feeling rushed. They changed their morning specials daily, and Daniela was a great server.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Zach,Carrie and Joe were the friendliest people I met on the island. I visited this spot every day but one on my trip because of them. Zach even cooked fish I caught for me and boy was it tasty. They really made me feel like I was in my hometown favorite bar. I enjoyed talking to Joe the owner and talking hockey with Carrie even tho her team beat mine. Thanks for the great time!! Rich

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The cook Zack makes the BEST biscuits and gravy!!!! The bar staff is friendly and top notch. Nice place to relax have a meal and a few drink while breathing in the wonderful Caribbean air and enjoying the view. My son loves the burgers and fries. Joe (Owner) is very nice and friendly.