“Consistent Quality”

Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in West End
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cafe serving great Espresso based coffees, quick breakfast sandwiches, French Toast, Asian style lunches, healthy delicious smoothies and cocktails! Come in and relax! We are a breakfast and lunch place. We open at 7:45am till 3pm. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday. If we happen to be closed out side of Tuesday and Wednesday feel free to try the many other places in West End. Remember to Relax and enjoy your stay.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I've been fortunate enough to have traveled to Roatan several times over the past several years. Cafe' Escondido is always my first lunch stop. Great food and great views. I got the chicken satay, every opportunity I could. The stir fry is also awesome. They've got breakfast all day, and great coffees too. I highly recommend Cafe' Escondido. It's located right above West End Divers. Don't miss this affordable good food.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I go to cafe escondido on a weekly basis and love it the service is great, the owners are lovely people and they are so fun to talk to!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I can say without hesitation, we received the most attentive service of my life at this restaurant. The food was solid and well priced, especially the daily specials. We ate here at least 6 times during our 2 weeks on Roatan.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Love this casual place - which is dog friendly! Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays and after 3pm we've loved everything we've ordered there - their smoothies are terrific! A reason to venture into West End if you aren't staying there!!!

1  Thank qwa2
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Free wifi, with outstanding service and delicious food. The view was excellent too! The "Breckie" was mouthwatering.