“My favorite mexican restaurant.”
Review of Cannibal Cafe

Cannibal Cafe
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite mexican restaurant.”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The best Mexican food I've had ever! I love the fresh made tortilla's that they use on the Big Kahuna which is my stand-by. The salsa and fresh ingredients put them over the top. My family and friends tried the fajitas, nachos, tacos, quesadillas, and chimichangas. The only disappointment was the chimichanga which had the tortilla overcooked in the fryer. We ate there 3 times during our two week stay.

• Visited June 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Lion fish tacos”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Ate this on my first night here. It's quite large taco but the tortilla is different from Mexican tortilla & more their baleadas corn tortilla. Lion fish is a really good fish meat & great for tacos but they are big. I made a mistake of ordering 3 when 2 was more than enough. Cool atmosphere on the main West End road.

“Not bad. Free WiFi. :)”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We had a wide section of Items. Nothing with too much flavor or spice. The salsa was very good and very topical. Not my favorite place but nothing awful.

Surrey, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

very good ate here a few times large portions fairly priced friendly fast service .bought a cool t shirt

Visited April 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Lionfish Tacos! Yum.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The food and drinks here are great. The service is wonderful, and I've not been disappointed with anything on the menu!

Visited June 2014