“Great place!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We really enjoyed this restaurant so much we went back again. They have a couple local honduran dishes that my daughter loved. My wife liked the Lionfish tacos. The beef tacos were my favorite. The service was excellent. The prices were good. Anyone vacationing in West End should try this place.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My husband and I ate here then ordered take out for the rest of our group and nobody was disappointed. I think that's a pretty good sign when you can please a large group. We ordered a little bit of everything and it was all good. The portions were large and the prices were very good. Good atmosphere and a very friendly staff too!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This Mexican is a great fun place to eat. I have dined there a few times and always enjoyed my meal.Friendly people and on the main drag next to other restaurants and bars makes it a great location. A place for all the family.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Check out the Chicken Quesadillas, they are great. Lion fish tacos are good as well. Never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We ate here for lunch several times between dives and even had breakfast one day. We kept coming back because the food was so good and it didnt hurt that it was so close to our dive shop. I think its safe to order anything here as we had several menu items and all were very good.