“Go for the Sunday Brunch”
Review of Restaurante Entre Pisco y Nazca - CLOSED

Restaurante Entre Pisco y Nazca
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a Peruvian Restaurant, after three years with you, the only thing left to give you is only the best of us, with exceptional customer service an this opportunity with menu we bring to you. Try our authentic peruvian food.
Grimsby, Canada
“Go for the Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We ate here twice while on vacation. The Sunday brunch was outstanding and a great value at $15. We ordered a number of delicious items from the brunch menu and especially enjoyed the free flowing pinarindos. Even though it was extremely busy, service was excellent. Our dinner a few nights later was not quite as impressive. They were out of white fish which limited a number of seafood selections on the menu. The food was good (but not at the level you would expect at this price point) although the Pisco Sours and the sunset from the balcony were memorable.

Warman, Canada
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Went on the recommendation of an ex-pat, not disappointed. Ended up staying for nearly 3 hours. Stunning view. All you can drink mimosas and bloody marys. All you can eat. We ordered nearly everything on the menu, each dish was better than the last. Service was excellent.

West Palm Beach
“Big Portions of Excellent Food! YUM!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Some context: I'm a BIG guy (over 250 pounds) and I enjoy eating food. A local recommended this restaurant and I'm so glad she did! Don't get too twisted about the "Peruvian" thing--the flavors are great and the food is very tasty. I enjoyed reading through the long, varied menu--beef and seafood dishes are the specialties; plenty of appetizers available. I passed on those and ordered the beef medallions with yellow rice. The description indicated it also included shrimp. Here's what came out: two large pieces of beef (about 4.5" in diameter and each about 1.5" thick)--essentially an entire filet mignon, served on a big portion of creamy risotto, seasoned perfectly--not bland, yet not super spicy. Within that were at least 8 (may 10 or 12) shrimp--simply wonderful. This is the first time in a very long time that I could not finish a meal. I just could not eat another bite. And I wanted to--it was soooo Goood! I am glad I didn't get an appetizer. If I was visiting this restaurant with someone, I would suggest getting an appetizer or two and then one meal to share. You won't be disappointed--the portions are very generous.

Total bill for 2 bottles of water (they have a varied menu of cocktails, beer, wine, etc.--I'm just not a drinker) and my entree was $24.00 US. Easily would have cost $45-$50 stateside. Hands down, a wonderful restaurant and I will return: I understand that the passionfruit cheesecake that they offer for dessert is the bomb!

• Visited June 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best Brunch in Roatan”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Went with friends for brunch and was really loving the brunch. The location was great we sat outside overlooking the Caribbean with a great breeze. Brunch is ordered off the varied menu and was all that you wanted. The price was 15.00 US. The food was great loved the eggs Benedict and the German Benedict also was great. Would recommend this place for a great brunch experience. I also hear the menu fro dinner is really good also. Service is a bit slow yet it was great company with friends so we never really noticed it. The service is friendly.

Roatan, Honduras
“Fun Dinner”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Peruvian food it's diverse, very tasty and endless...just like their menu! You have it all: great ceviche and so many different main courses to choose from. Drinks are also very good and dessert! Wish they would use Snapper instead of Sea Bass though...

Visited February 2014
Entre P, Manager at Restaurante Entre Pisco y Nazca, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Mirta and Gary,

Thank you so much for your review about our Sunday Brunch. Sunday is such a fun day for everyone and to share great Peruvian foods to our customers is such a pleasure. The staff works hard to ensure that each customer is happy with their meal and service. You made note about the fish, the reason that we use Bass is that it does not have lines of color for presentation, it shows nicer and not a strong fish smell. We understand that Snapper is the Fish of the island. We will try to work on a few dishes with snapper for Roatan customers. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to your returning to try our lunch/dinner menu. E...