“Great dinner with friends !!”
Review of Roatan Oasis

Roatan Oasis
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in West End
Price range: US$5 - US$40
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located just outside West End, Roatan Oasis was created to offer visitors to Roatan a varied healthy dining option with a menu that changes weekly and relaxed atmosphere. As a British couple the restaurant could be described as a Gastro Pub following the best traditions of English Pub Dining and atmosphere.Sports can be watched on request.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The food was amazing and good service. The prices are fair. Didn´t expect the place to be so good. I highly recommend the place

1  Thank Sergio I

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We heard about this from other guests at our hotel. Last night in town so we gave it a try. One I wish we had a reservation but we had a nice table in side. Staff on top of it and very friendly. Food The BEST !!!! Get the Snickers bar dessert !! Gluten free food too.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

the restaurant is off the main center of west end. We were treated to a very good variety of dishes (from curries to flatbread pizza) Everyone enjoyed their entrees. the wine list also had good Chilean wines at reasonable prices. Make sure you save room for dessert, because it is worth the calories!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was taken to this restaurant by my cousin who lives on the island. The food was wonderful. My wife had Sea Bass and I had flatbread pizza. For dessert, Snickers and Passion Fruit and Kiwi. The latter was unreal. Highly recommend. Service was good and setting slightly above most places on Roatan.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

It's not on the main West End strip but it's worth it. We had an amazing wasabi steak and pulled pork chipotle pizza. Both were perfect, lots of flavor, spicy but not too hot.
Great friendly service.
As it says on the menu:
Our food is made to order- this means two things.
It's fresh