Had a great stay with my son for a week of scuba diving at Splash Inn. Based on prior TripAdvisor reviews, I was expecting a clean, comfortable reasonably priced property, and that's exactly what we got. Check-in was quick and easy, room was clean and everything worked well. Even during 1/2 day power outage, Splash Inn was one of few places in West End that had a generator and never lost a step.
Can't say enough about the diving. The whole gang there was just great. We're not highly experienced divers, but they bent over backwards to make us feel like we'd been diving for years. Walk out of our room, in the dive shop in seconds, all of our equipment and tanks would be already in the boat and we'd get briefed and walk right across the street to the dock. There's so many different dive spots, we never dived on the same place twice, and still didn't see everything. Splash Inn's dock is right across the street from the dock...couldn't be any easier.
Highly recommend the people and the property at Splash Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in West End, on one of the best beaches on the island. The Hotel Splash Inn Dive Resort overlooks one of the most beautiful barrier reefs in the world. We will offer you personal attention and our trained staff will make your stay on Roatan an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Splash Inn Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Inn Dive Hotel West End
- Pura Vida Hotel Dive Center
- Pura Vida Resort Dive Center
- Splash Inn Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End