My boyfriend and I stayed at Land's End for nine days. We were not disappointed! The room was beautiful, simple, and romantic. There's a nice back porch with a hammock and 180 degree view of the ocean. The bed was so comfortable (I wake up daily with back pain but none on that bed!) Adi and Eva were really nice and arranged a great boating/snorkeling trip around the island. The town was about five minutes away, filled with pretty good to excellent restaurants (the Thai place especially).
We looked around at the other places to stay, and Adi's was the best for the price. Adi arranges for free transportation to and from the airport (the taxis aren't cheap there). Oh yeah- there are several deer who live on the premises and its so relaxing to watch them.
Thanks, Adi and Eva, for a great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands End is an Ocean Front Hotel Resort nestled in a world of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes!Perfect place for snorkeling and diving from shore, Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a television, air conditioning, daily maid service, 24 hour help desk, flexible check in hours, free wi-fi and more! We have laundry service available and island deer (our pets). Come and have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our on-site bar and restaurant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End Roatan, Honduras - West End