After working in a city 7 days of the week and 20 hours a day going to Roatan is just what I need it. Lands End has a unique atmosphere that other hotels cant give you, FRONT OCEAN VIEW. Separated from the noisy town and the crowds this hotel gave me the perfect weekend I was looking for.
I went with my girlfriend to relax and isolate from the drinking and partying of the island. Dont waste your time with noisy hotels just to save some bucks, stay at Lands End and just relax.
The only thing I regret is not having more time to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands End is an Ocean Front Hotel Resort nestled in a world of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes!Perfect place for snorkeling and diving from shore, Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a television, air conditioning, daily maid service, 24 hour help desk, flexible check in hours, free wi-fi and more! We have laundry service available and island deer (our pets). Come and have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our on-site bar and restaurant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End Roatan, Honduras - West End