Lands End is located close to town but far enough away to be a peaceful retreat. The ocean front rooms are spacious, comfortable and very clean. The spacious balcony fronts a beautiful view of the ocean with warm breezes day and night. A large patio with adjoining salt water pool is where a delicious breakfast is served. There is also a large patio where you can lounge in the sun. Adi the manager is always around to help or share a smile. He can give lots of advice on things to do and be sure to to have him help with booking a trip to Utila aboard the Ruthless..not to be missed.
Ryan and the rest of the staff are very friendly and a pleasure to be around. The girls who cook the meals even gave me a tortilla cooking lesson! You can also rent a Jeep on the premises. The best bed and breakfast on the West End...I will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands End is an Ocean Front Hotel Resort nestled in a world of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes!Perfect place for snorkeling and diving from shore, Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a television, air conditioning, daily maid service, 24 hour help desk, flexible check in hours, free wi-fi and more! We have laundry service available and island deer (our pets). Come and have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our on-site bar and restaurant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End Roatan, Honduras - West End