We did not actually stay here, but through an agreement we were able to use the facilities to dive. It's a beautiful spot, well maintained, and the tame deer on premise just added to the charm! We also rented a sweet jeep wrangler from Adi, driving out to the East end of the island. This was one of the best parts of the vacation other than the diving!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands end is an ocean front Hotel resort nestled in a world of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes! Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a television, air conditioning, daily maid service, free wi-fi and more! We have laundry service available and island deer (our pets). Come and have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our on-site bar and restaurant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Lands End - Ocean Front Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End - Ocean Front Lodge Roatan, Honduras - West End