Lands End Resort, West End Village, Roatan Isle, Honduras.
Great vacation setting. Just a 5 minute walk to shopping, bars, and Half Moon Bay. We could snorkel and scuba dive to the reef right off the edge of the salt water bar-side pool at Lands End. Fresh lobster dinner is fabulous (as well as any meal there). They have there own walled compound to keep in their native island deer. Jeeps are available for rent by the day or week.
My wife and I went for a week and came back 5 months later with 7 family members while on a day stop in Roatan on a Carnival Magic cruise. The manager Adi and his staff always make you feel at home. We are making plans on going back again next spring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands End is an Ocean Front Hotel Resort nestled in a world of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes!Perfect place for snorkeling and diving from shore, Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a television, air conditioning, daily maid service, 24 hour help desk, flexible check in hours, free wi-fi and more! We have laundry service available and island deer (our pets). Come and have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our on-site bar and restaurant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End Roatan, Honduras - West End