“Peaceful getaway, and a great value too!!”
Review of Lands End

Lands End
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in West End
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Lands End Resort, West End Village, Roatan Isle, Honduras.
Great vacation setting. Just a 5 minute walk to shopping, bars, and Half Moon Bay. We could snorkel and scuba dive to the reef right off the edge of the salt water bar-side pool at Lands End. Fresh lobster dinner is fabulous (as well as any meal there). They have there own walled compound to keep in their native island deer. Jeeps are available for rent by the day or week.
My wife and I went for a week and came back 5 months later with 7 family members while on a day stop in Roatan on a Carnival Magic cruise. The manager Adi and his staff always make you feel at home. We are making plans on going back again next spring.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank gatkins57

Reviewed 13 October 2013

This is the perfect place to stay when visiting the West End in Roatan. Close enough to the dive shops and bars but in your own piece of heavan. Adi continues to make improvements to the rooms, bar and kitchen but it still retains a unique atmosphere. Waking up to a 180 degree view of the ocean cannot be beaten, The deer are friendly, the rum flows and the food is fantastic. The addition of the Roatan 4X4 jeeps has made the rest of the island accessible. The tour we took to the East End was amazing.
We cannot wait to return next year.

Room Tip: The ocean front rooms are unique.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andyexpatus
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We just got home and can't wait to go back! Adi, Ryan and the entire staff were awesome! The food was super delicious and the drinks were cold! The rooms are right on the water and the sunsets were amazing every evening! Thanks for a great week!!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We had a group trip to Roatan and really enjoyed staying at Land's End with Adi. Ryan makes the best Monkey LaLa's - don't let anyone tell you differently! The deer are always around begging for fruit scraps and using you as human salt licks. The breakfasts can't be beat and I fell in love with the coffee! We came at the tail-end of a big storm and didn't get to use the pool. That would have been the icing on the cake! Thanks for having us!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanne R
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Beyond Expectations !

I’ve been thinking of travelling to Roatan for years now and - as I was looking for something special for these solo holidays – I finally made up my mind and booked my trip to Honduras.
As usual before booking the hotel I decided to check reviews on Tripadvisor ! I was not willing to stay in a resort at that stage so looking to some B&B reviews I found that Lands End Resort was rates as #1 in West End .. so I’ve immediately sent info request to the hotel.
Adi – the Resort manager - was very quick in answering and giving tips on accommodations & any other useful info (ATM, AC power , jeep & scooter renting ..Thanks Adi for your patience !!).
So I booked my room and from the first minute of my stay at Lands End I got the feeling I had made the right choice ! The place, the room, the staff , the others guests, the magic atmosphere, the infinity pool, the drinks , the food , the weather (yes it’s always like that !!!) … Should I go on or is it clear I really LOVED this place ???
Inside the resort :
My room (Venado, 1st floor, ocean front) was simply great and huge ! I used the fridge to store some water and coke even if water is anyway always available 
The breakfast was great (again, sorry !). You could have tortillas, eggs, bacon or “simply” some toasts or pancakes .. yummy …
Restaurant is not always opened for dinner but however when it was I got lobster or chicken skewers and it was simply delicious.
Bar is opened from 3.00pm to 10.00pm and Ryan is always available to make nice cocktails.
Outside the resort:
5min walking and you’re in the busy West End ! Here you can find diving centers, groceries, restaurants, pubs , shops and ATM.
You can get a regular taxi or water taxi to go to West Bay (amazing beach !!).
I personally choose to rent a scooter for 10 days and to visit the island (well I’ve been to French Harbor almost 1hour ½, I wouldn’t recommend to go over just because you really get exhausted !)
Activities @Lands End :
- Snorkeling : there’s a direct access to the ocean from the deck
- Renting Jeep : I strongly recommend it ! If you want to enjoy lovely places and drive till Camp Bay (far east)

Well, I’ve said enough to make it clear that Lands End is to place to be in Roatan !
Now all I need to do is .. planning my next stay there !!

Room Tip: Ocean Front
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank CaterinaCTheHague
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Love staying with Adi at Lands End! This was our second trip and the only place I want to stay on Roatan! Always have first class service with Ryan as our bartender and Mercedes as our cook/housekeeper! Beautiful place right on the ocean with lots of fun hanging out with great people..always feel pampered while I'm there. So hard to leave our friends and their amazing island! We'll see you next year, my friends..love you y'all!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Lands End was fantastic. Low key and relaxed. Staff was friendly and responsive. Great vacation! Great pool and deck with the bar overlooking both. You can dive right into the ocean off of the deck. Heaven.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
LandsEndResort, Manager at Lands End, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2013

Thank you for your friendly review for Lands End. It was a pleasure to be your host. Hope to welcome you back soon. Adi

Also consider these accommodations in or near West End
Sueno Del Mar Resort
#8 of 9 in West End
Clarion Suites Roatan at Pineapple Villas
Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort

Been to Lands End? Share your experiences!