If you decide to stay at Lands End, budget a few more days than you intend. We were going to stay for a few nights and ended up there for 15 days after falling in love with the place.
The resort has a welcoming and original atmosphere. How many hotels are home to a herd of friendly deer? The manager, Adi, is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Adi provides delicious breakfast to guests allowing them to come together in a common area and get to know one another. Also, enjoy dinner and entertainment twice a week at the bar overlooking the ocean.
The rooms are spotlessly clean and range from $50 - $100. Enjoy the infinity pool, or jump off the edge of the property for a swim in the sea.
Though, one of our favorite features is the honor beer fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands End is an Ocean Front Hotel Resort nestled in a world of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes!Perfect place for snorkeling and diving from shore, Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a television, air conditioning, daily maid service, 24 hour help desk, flexible check in hours, free wi-fi and more! We have laundry service available and island deer (our pets). Come and have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our on-site bar and restaurant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End Roatan, Honduras - West End