If you want to get away from the noise and crowds, this is the place. it is right on the water, with nicely appointed rooms. A small herd of miniature deer grace the property. The oceanfront bar and restaurant has really good food, and the American chef prepared vegetarian dishes just for us. The bartender was American, too. The owner is European, who was out of town the week we were there, but his substitute was absolutely outstanding in terms of customer service. We are middle age and I liked the fact that the other guests were also middle age, at least the week we were there. Perhaps for this reason they played classic rock at the bar, at a moderate volume.
The salt-water swimming pool is in between the ocean and the bar, and is filled from the ocean when the tide is up. You can go snorkeling off the dock, but when it is wavy it is a little treacherous getting in and out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands End is an Ocean Front Hotel Resort nestled in a world of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes!Perfect place for snorkeling and diving from shore, Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a television, air conditioning, daily maid service, 24 hour help desk, flexible check in hours, free wi-fi and more! We have laundry service available and island deer (our pets). Come and have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our on-site bar and restaurant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End Roatan, Honduras - West End