We have been coming to Roatan for 10 years and have stayed all over the island. West End is a great little town and has ample things to do. Beautiful beach in Half Moon Bay, great restaurants, good nightlife(or should I say sunset life) and excellent diving right at your doorstep. Lands End is located in the best area of West End. Its out on a peninsula facing the ocean with endless views and best of all its quietly removed from the town by a hop, skip and a jump. Five minute walk and your in Half Moon Bay.
The resort is small and the front four rooms have amazing views. Each room has been recently updated and are comfortable and have plenty of room considering we spent all our time on the porch or socializing at the salt water pool or around their great little bar. Ryan was our bartender and was superb. Better yet, its one of the few places on the island you can an imported beer from Germany!
They also have six or seven deer that live on the property and are very friendly. Great to stop by for a sunset beer and see them.
We dove with a new dive operation located right on the beach in Half Moon Bay called Sun Divers. Top notch dive center and its so close. Loved waking up and having coffee on my porch, grabbing a quick breakfast and walking to the dive shop without any stress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands End is an Ocean Front Hotel Resort nestled in a world of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes!Perfect place for snorkeling and diving from shore, Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a television, air conditioning, daily maid service, 24 hour help desk, flexible check in hours, free wi-fi and more! We have laundry service available and island deer (our pets). Come and have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our on-site bar and restaurant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End Roatan, Honduras - West End