There are cheaper places, but Lands End was still a good value. The manager, Adi, made a point of getting to know all the guests and make everyone feel welcome. If you need anything, want to go anywhere, see or do anything, start by talking to Adi.
Most nights the bar was pretty empty, but one night they had a band and a good crowd. The rooms were always quiet and relaxing. If you are looking for a great pool, this is not the place. Even when the pool is full, it is a salt water pool with a max depth of about 4 feet. However, you can snorkel right off the property.
If you are looking for quiet, secluded, off the beaten path and relaxing then this may be the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands end is an ocean front Hotel resort nestled in a world of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes! Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a television, air conditioning, daily maid service, free wi-fi and more! We have laundry service available and island deer (our pets). Come and have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our on-site bar and restaurant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Lands End - Ocean Front Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End - Ocean Front Lodge Roatan, Honduras - West End