Lands End Resort...What a beautiful and peaceful part of Roatan. Hidden away from the main strip it is ideally placed to be more than convenient for a walk into town and when you want some peace and quiet then there is no better place than lounging in the pool, where sunsets were just amazing. The bar is lively over the weekend and Joe the barman is a huge benefit to the resort and the free hugs are awesome!! Adi was indeed the perfect host with no problem to small for him to cope with.
Thank you and we'll be definately staying here the next time we return. Thanks to Jo for leading the dives as well for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands End is an Ocean Front Hotel Resort nestled in a world of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes!Perfect place for snorkeling and diving from shore, Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a television, air conditioning, daily maid service, 24 hour help desk, flexible check in hours, free wi-fi and more! We have laundry service available and island deer (our pets). Come and have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our on-site bar and restaurant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End Roatan, Honduras - West End