We stayed at Lands End for a few night and really enjoyed it. The people are amazing! The breakfast was amazing! The sunset view was amazing! We loved the happy hour at the bar - gave us a chance to chat with other travelers. Lands End also have movie and popcorn nights which was a really nice touch. The room had a comfy bed and a lovely patio overlooking the water. There was snorkeling available off the shore (note: no beach here - it is a coral shore) but I was afraid to get in for fear of hurting myself on the coral or stepping on an urchin (there were many visible!).
Only critique would be that the room we stayed in could use some TLC. A coat of paint and a better cleaning of the surfaces like the glass tables would go a long way. Some of the furniture was stained and there were lots of tiny ants crawling on the chairs. Cosmetic stuff though, which is easy to fix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands End is an Ocean Front Hotel Resort nestled in a world of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes!Perfect place for snorkeling and diving from shore, Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a television, air conditioning, daily maid service, 24 hour help desk, flexible check in hours, free wi-fi and more! We have laundry service available and island deer (our pets). Come and have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our on-site bar and restaurant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End Roatan, Honduras - West End