Clean, well managed, great location away from the busy main core of businesse/ clubs.
Rays makes an incredible breakfast. The scuba/snorkel boats are a great plus
with the hotel. All the other staff at Sueno were very attentive and helpful.
Tita's Pink Seahorse bar and grill is right on the sand and a great place to meet locals.
Ray referred Sheila's Tropical Tours and Alex's Sailboat both of which were
It was a great 2 vacation; one week solo and the second with 2 guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Included with the rooms are airport transfers, breakfast,snorkeling. We installed a generator March of 2007 to deal with the current electric problems.Single price is $79 plus tax a night, doubles $89 plus tax. Dive packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sueno Del Mar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel West End
- Sueno Del Mar Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End