This was our first trip to Roatan. We definitely picked the best place to stay. Located on the West End, this place is especially close to everything. But it's far enough to be private too. A 3 minute walk up the street in you have a bunch of bars and cafes to choose from. Titas Pink Seahorse bar, right next door, is an awesome choice for lunch and dinner. This place will definitely be our #1 choice on a return trip to Roatan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Included with the rooms are airport transfers, breakfast,snorkeling. We installed a generator March of 2007 to deal with the current electric problems.Single price is $79 plus tax a night, doubles $89 plus tax. Dive packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Sueno Del Mar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel West End
- Sueno Del Mar Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End